We had noted before that Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre vs. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins was being advertised for Hell In A Cell and now the company has made it official.
After the duo of Ambrose and Rollins attacked Dolph and Drew during this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw, the company announced that these two teams will face each other at the upcoming PPV.
The only difference from the advertised bout is that this match will be for the Raw Team Championships, currently held by Ziggler and McIntyre.
After the announcement, here is what appears to be the final Hell In A Cell match card:
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Braun Strowman in a Hell in a Cell match for the Universal championship
- Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles (c) for the WWE Championship
- Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Alexa Bliss for the Raw Women’s championship
- Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Becky Lynch for the SmackDown Women’s Championship
- Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy in a Hell in a Cell match
- The Miz & Maryse vs. Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella
- Winners of Sept. 11’s The Bar/Rusev Day #1 contenders match vs. The New Day (c) for the SmackDown tag team championship
- Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins for the Raw tag team championship