Peyton Royce Reacts To Bruce Prichard Disrespect

Peyton Royce has been trying to climb higher and higher but feels like she just keeps getting held down since the IIconics separated, with Bruce Prichard being head of WWE creative. Her frustration is heard loud and clear. Peyton Royce and Billie Kay bid an emotional farewell to The IIconics.



Peyton Royce was on RAW Talk after this recent Monday’s show and she was noticeably mad. Royce voiced how she is tired of not getting any chances to show off. Royce held back no punches in her segment.

Peyton had the following to say: “Asuka is injured right now, and yes, that sucks for her, but when a talent goes down a spot opens up and that spot is massive. So, why not me? Why does it always have to be the same old, same old? You know I packed up my life, I moved across the world, I set up in a completely different country with not much of a support system to chase this dream to do what? To sit in the locker room and watch women do what I do better than 98% of them and the other 2%, well I’d sure as hell give them a run for their money.”

Peyton continued: “It actually hurts when you know deep in your soul you are destined to be where you are striving for what you feel where you deserve. My potential haunts me. When you’re striving for something you feel you really deserve… this is where I’m meant to be and my patience has been running thin for quite some time. So, stop wasting my time and give me Asuka.”

Time will tell if Peyton gets the recognition she feels is warranted.

Dustin Schumacher
Dustin Schumacher
Dustin is a musician and top writer for Wrestling Edge. You can send an email to [email protected] to get in touch.

Related Articles

Latest Articles