WWE Superstar Braun Strowman was recently ‘suspended’ by the company on television. The storyline reasoning for the suspension involved Strowman attacking WWE official Adam Pearce on television.
Strowman was reportedly in line for a Championship match at the TLC event in December. Dave Meltzer recently claimed on Wrestling Observer Radio that the reasoning for the change of direction is an injury that Braun Strowman has sustained.
“I have not got anything confirmed [but] there’s a story going around that there was an injury and that this tournament was a last-minute thing because Strowman was gonna get the title shot but he’s injured and that’s why they did the headbutt thing and the suspension to cover up an injury.”
Strowman reportedly sustained the injury during the SmackDown vs RAW Survivor Series elimination match this past Sunday.
Also Check Out:
- The Bella Twins opens up on having a final run in WWE
- From beer to wine: Steve Austin and The Undertaker’s wine tasting session
- Eric Bischoff will be unsurprised if Andrew Yang fights for WWE Superstars to gain attention
- Matches made official for next week’s AEW Dynamite
- Title match made official for NXT TakeOver: WarGames