The final stop before WrestleMania, WWE Fastlane takes place this Sunday, March 10th. Prior to today, there were eight matches announced for the event, including a WWE Championship match between Kevin Owens and Daniel Bryan and the possible final match of The Shield. Now, another tag team bout has been added to the show.
The WWE revealed today that the New Day’s Big E and Xavier Woods will be facing off against Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev. This apparently came as a bit of a shock to Woods.
Glad I opened twitter today or else I wouldn't have known that we have a match this Sunday https://t.co/VlqGQ8BxsI
— Austin Creed – Future King of The Ring (@XavierWoodsPhD) March 8, 2019
Along with this match, Rey Mysterio vs Andrade is also scheduled for the Kickoff. Below is the current card for Fastlane:
- WWE Championship Match: Kevin Owens vs Daniel Bryan (c)
- SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Mandy Rose vs Asuka (c)
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Miz & Shane McMahon vs The Usos (c)
- Triple Threat for the RAW Tag Team Championship: Ricochet & Aleister Black vs Bobby Roode & Chad Gable vs The Revival
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Nia Jax & Tamina Snuka vs Sasha Banks & Bayley (c)
- Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair – If Becky wins, she’s added to the RAW Women’s Championship match at WrestleMania 35
- The Shield vs Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin, & Bobby Lashley
- Rey Mysterio vs Andrade
- The New Day vs Rusev & Shinsuke Nakamura