AEW Dynamite comes to us from the Petersen Events Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania this week. Near the end of the show last week, we learned that PAC would go one-on-one with Jon Moxley. Moxley left his tag team partner laid out last week, allowing Adam Page and Kenny Omega to pick up the pieces.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) October 22, 2019
Earlier today it was announced that Joey Janela will face off against Jack Evans. Along with that, it looks like Cody will address AEW World Champion Chris Jericho and The Inner Circle at some point in the night.
Below is the full line-up for tomorrow night’s Dynamite:
- Joey Janela vs Jack Evans
- The Young Bucks vs The Best Friends
- Jon Moxley vs PAC
- Semi-finals: Dark Order vs SoCal Uncensored
- Semi-finals: Lucha Bros vs Private Party
- Britt Baker in action in Brittsburgh
- Cody Rhodes addresses Chris Jericho