WWE confirmed a new class of performance center and revealed a number of big indie names which have signed a development contract with the company.
The list of signees not only includes wrestlers but it also features stars from other entertainment and sports industries such as football players and hip hop artists as well.
The most interesting name among the new signees is the 22 years old Austin Theory, who is the current Evolve Champion and has battled some NXT Stars in recent times. The full list of the new prospects can be seen below:
- Austin Theory: Current Evolve World Champion
- Santana Garrett: former Impact Wrestling star and Mae Young Classic competitor
- Tehuti Miles: U.S. Army vet and Division I football player
- EJ Nduka: Former professional football player who played in the CFL, IFL and AFL
- Aleksandar Jaksic: Trained by Santino Marella and Alex Wright
- Briana Brandy: Aspiring hip hop artist who has years of ninjutso/extreme CrossFit experience
- Rita Reis: Jiu-Jitsu world champ and multi-time medalist in Jiu-Jitsu and judo.
- Marcos Gomes: 260-pound trainer in Jiu Jitsu, boxing and Muay Thai
- Catalina Garcia aka Chilean wrestler “La Diva del Ring”