WWE issued the following:
Beginning Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2016, fans in Germany can order WWE Network online by going to WWENetwork.com and receive their first month of service free. WWE Network in Germany will cost $9.99 USD per month, with no commitment and the ability to cancel any time.
Subscribers will have access to the U.S. English language version of WWE Network and get all 12 WWE pay-per-view events at no additional cost, as well as 24/7 scheduled programming and the most comprehensive video-on-demand library, with more than 4,000 hours of content, including Raw and SmackDown re-airs, and every WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-view.
WWE Network will first be available on desktop, laptop and mobile devices, followed by Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Sony PlayStation 3, Sony PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Roku and Smart TVs in time for Royal Rumble.
“Germany is a strategically important market for WWE with a passionate and engaged fan base,” said George Barrios, WWE Chief Strategy & Financial Officer. “We are committed to growing our brand internationally, and global expansion of WWE Network is critical to achieving that goal.”
In addition to the 12 live WWE pay-per-events, WWE Network original programming includes:
- Breaking Ground – WWE Network’s newest original series gives viewers access to the WWE Performance Center, chronicling what it takes to become a WWE Superstar and Diva.
- Swerved – Directed by Jeff Tremaine (Jackass, Bad Grandpa), Swerved combines the worlds of comedy and sports entertainment as WWE Superstars and Divas play hilarious pranks on one another.
- The Monday Night War – WWE Network’s 20-episode original series documents the epic television ratings battle between entertainment icons Vince McMahon and Ted Turner.
- Stone Cold Podcast Live! – WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin sits down with the biggest names in WWE, and the world of sports and entertainment, for a no-holds-barred, in-your-face, exclusive interview.
- NXT TakeOver – The future is here. WWE’s hottest up-and-coming Superstars compete to prove they’ve got what it takes. More than just evolution, it’s a revolution. Witness these WWE Superstars of tomorrow as they take over WWE Network with live two-hour specials.
- WWE 24 – The acclaimed 30-minute docu-series takes viewers on a lightning-fast journey through a day in the life of WWE’s most intriguing Superstars and groundbreaking events.
- Total Divas (Seasons 1-3) – Total Divas gives viewers an exclusive, outside-the-ring look at WWE’s top Divas with an inside glimpse into their personal lives as they balance their own drama and the non-stop action of their professional careers.
WWE Network will also be available in Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein. For a complete listing of WWE Network availability by country and device, please click here.