WWE New Owner Gets Rid Of Triple H In Role On…

In a monumental move that has sent shockwaves through the world of sports entertainment, WWE  has officially merged with UFC to establish the TKO Group Holdings Inc. As part of this groundbreaking merger, there have been significant changes in the corporate leadership, including the formation of a new Board of Directors for TKO. Notably absent from this board is the 14-time World Champion, Triple H.



Previously, WWE had been under the leadership of Vince McMahon, who transformed the company into a global phenomenon. However, with this merger, the reins have been passed to Endeavor CEO Ari Emanuel, who now assumes the role of TKO’s CEO. Vince McMahon, a longtime figurehead of WWE and its largest shareholder, will serve as the company’s Executive Chairman, marking a historic shift in leadership.

Under this new arrangement, Endeavor will hold a controlling interest of 51% in TKO, while WWE shareholders will retain the remaining 49%. This merger has undoubtedly reshaped the landscape of professional wrestling and mixed martial arts.

A noteworthy development in the wake of these changes is the absence of Triple H from the new TKO Board of Directors, with the new owners removing him from the board. Triple H, whose real name is Paul Levesque, had been a significant presence in WWE for nearly eight years, serving on the board committee since 2015. His omission from the newly formed board raises questions about his role and future within the merged entity.

According to a press release from World Wrestling Entertainment, the TKO Board of Directors will consist of 11 individuals representing both Endeavor and WWE, including Ari Emanuel, Patrick Whitesell, and Nick Khan, among others. The absence of Triple H from this list is a notable departure from the status quo in WWE’s corporate hierarchy.

As the dust settles on this transformative merger, the wrestling and MMA communities are left speculating about the implications of Triple H’s absence from the board and what role he may play in the new era of TKO Group Holdings Inc. This historic merger has marked a significant turning point in the world of sports entertainment, and all eyes are on the future to see how these changes will impact the industry.

The Game is still listed as the Head of Creative.

Harrison Carter
Harrison Carter
Harrison Carter has been a huge pro wrestling fan since 2002, and it's been his first love ever since then. He has years of writing experience for all things pro wrestling. His interests outside of wrestling include films, books and soccer.

Related Articles

Latest Articles