- Below is Backstage Fallout from last night’s SmackDown:
– WrestlingDVDNews.com has revealed three more matches for Triple H’s “Thy Kingdom Come” DVD and Blu-ray set that comes out later this year:
* Jean-Paul Levesque vs. Ricky Steamboat, WCW Saturday Night 9/3/1994
* Last Man Standing Match for the World Title, Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H, Royal Rumble 2004
* Road to WrestleMania Tournament, Ric Flair vs. Triple H, RAW 2/6/2006
– Former WWE Executive Shane McMahon has resigned as the CEO of YOU On Demand in China. This is the movie distribution company Shane has been working for for several years now. He will continue to serve as YOU On Demand’s principal executive officer and Chairman of the Board. Shane said in a press release that he is very excited about the future of YOU On Demand.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||Clarification On Why The Rock Was Upset With His Royal Rumble Appearance|
|14||WWE Reportedly Makes Big Change to WrestleMania 31 Plans for Daniel Bryan, Battle Royal News|
|14||Which Hall Of Famer Did WWE Originally Want To Lead Degeneration-X?|
|13||Mark Madden: WWE Won't Pay Brock Lesnar Enough And Don't Think Daniel Bryan Is Over|
|12||WWE Implements New Rule About Dating Within the Company, Son of Former WWE Star Works Rumble|