- Below is Backstage Fallout from last night’s SmackDown:
– WrestlingDVDNews.com has revealed three more matches for Triple H’s “Thy Kingdom Come” DVD and Blu-ray set that comes out later this year:
* Jean-Paul Levesque vs. Ricky Steamboat, WCW Saturday Night 9/3/1994
* Last Man Standing Match for the World Title, Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H, Royal Rumble 2004
* Road to WrestleMania Tournament, Ric Flair vs. Triple H, RAW 2/6/2006
– Former WWE Executive Shane McMahon has resigned as the CEO of YOU On Demand in China. This is the movie distribution company Shane has been working for for several years now. He will continue to serve as YOU On Demand’s principal executive officer and Chairman of the Board. Shane said in a press release that he is very excited about the future of YOU On Demand.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||Chris Jericho Says CM Punk Has Cut All Contact With Him Since Leaving WWE|
|10||John Cena Says Turning Heel Would Be A "Poor Business Decision"|
|8||WWE Corporate Updates "Talent Wellness" Section, Includes Domestic Violence Policy|
|7||Backstage Talk on Randy Orton and WWE Creative, Update on Lesnar's Return, Jericho Video|
|7||More on Mickie James Being Interested In a WWE Return, First Match Since Giving Birth Revealed|