- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* July 4th in Tokyo drew 5,000 fans for $375,000
* July 5th in Tokyo drew 6,500 for $510,000
* July 5th in Wildwood, NJ drew 4,500 fans for $165,000
* July 6th in Taipei, Taiwan dew 6,000 fans for $450,000
* July 6th in Ocean City, MD drew 2,500 fans for $70,000
* July 7th in Wilkes-Barre, PA drew 4,000 fans for $130,000
– There has been talk once again of having Layla turn heel on Kaitlyn. Layla was supposed to turn heel months ago but the idea was nixed after the first few segments had already aired.
– Stephanie McMahon recently sold more of her WWE stocks – 58,016 shares for $601,749. As noted, she sold another 280,000 shares in May and June but also purchased 420,000 shares on May 15th.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|14||Backstage News on Roman Reigns' WrestleMania 31 Push, How WWE Sees Dean Ambrose, More|
|13||Recent Photo Of The Undertaker Looking Aged|
|12||Video: CM Punk Talks to ESPN About His MMA Skills, Vince McMahon & Dana White, More|
|10||How WWE Is Billing Cena vs. Lesnar at the Royal Rumble, First Rumble Entrant Announced|
|10||Backstage News on WWE NXT Takeover Creative, WWE Legend Holds Tryouts, TLC Attendance|