– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* July 4th in Tokyo drew 5,000 fans for $375,000
* July 5th in Tokyo drew 6,500 for $510,000
* July 5th in Wildwood, NJ drew 4,500 fans for $165,000
* July 6th in Taipei, Taiwan dew 6,000 fans for $450,000
* July 6th in Ocean City, MD drew 2,500 fans for $70,000
* July 7th in Wilkes-Barre, PA drew 4,000 fans for $130,000
– There has been talk once again of having Layla turn heel on Kaitlyn. Layla was supposed to turn heel months ago but the idea was nixed after the first few segments had already aired.
– Stephanie McMahon recently sold more of her WWE stocks – 58,016 shares for $601,749. As noted, she sold another 280,000 shares in May and June but also purchased 420,000 shares on May 15th.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Natalya Discusses Her Feud With Paige, Gives A Health Update On Tyson Kidd, And Her Potential Retirement|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|20||"Stone Cold" Steve Austin Denies Yet Another WrestleMania 32 Related Story|
|9||Vince Russo Rips TNA For Their Big Announcement: "TNA Has Literally Become A Joke"|
|9||CM Punk Blasts Susan G. Komen For The Cure On Twitter|
|8||WWE Cancels An Upcoming Live Event - The Reason Why Included|
|8||Report: TNA Talents Believed Dixie Carter’s Big Announcement Would Be A New TV Deal|