A Champion vs. Champion match is scheduled for this Thursday’s episode of Impact Wrestling as World Heavyweight Champion Chris Sabin will go one-on-one with X-Division Champion Manik. The program will also feature Bound For Glory Series matches selected by fans on ImpactWrestling.com. The official preview for the program is as follows:
IMPACT Preview: Champion vs. Champion, Fans Pick BFG Series Matches, The Mafia’s Offer
Preview Thursday’s huge LIVE IMPACT broadcast at 9/8c on SpikeTV from Wichita Falls, Texas! If you can’t see it Thursday, make sure to set your DVR to record all the action!
– This Thursday night, the fans are in control of the Bound For Glory Series! With a vote on the IMPACT website, the fans have selected the BFG Series matches that they want to see! Which bouts earned the top votes from the fans? Will we see Jeff Hardy vs Mr. Anderson, AJ Styles vs Austin Aries, Magnus vs Samoa Joe? Tune in Thursday night to see which matches the fans selected!
– Plus, Thursday’s IMPACT will feature a HUGE main event bout as it will be CHAMPION vs. CHAMPION! NEW World Heavyweight Champion Chris Sabin will battle NEW X-Division Champion Manik! Don’t miss what is sure to be an action-packed match between two of the most acclaimed high-flying superstars in wrestling today!
– Who is behind the #August1Warning video we received? What will happen on Thursday? CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO
– In addition, the Main Event Mafia continues their war with Aces and Eights for supremacy in TNA! But this Thursday, rumor has it that the Mafia has an offer to make to the Aces and Eights that the gang won’t be able to refuse! What do Sting, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Rampage Jackson and Magnus have planned for the Aces? Tune in and find out!
– Also, Thursday’s IMPACT will feature more news on the special August 15 “Hardcore Justice” edition of IMPACT on SPIKE, featuring the big Steel Cage World Heavyweight Championship rematch with Chris Sabin vs. Bully Ray!
All this and much more on Thursday’s IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c