– Thanks to Rory for passing along word that WWE has announced the following Superstar appearances for SummerSlam Axxess on August 13th and 14th from the Nokia Plaza at LA Live in Los Angeles, California.
Saturday, August 13:
* Meet WWE Superstar The Miz from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
* Meet WWE Superstar Triple H from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
* Meet WWE Superstar Randy Orton from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
* Meet WWE Superstar John Cena from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 14:
* Meet WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
* Meet WWE Superstar Edge from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
SCHEDULE & APPEARANCES
Saturday, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Appearances by Alberto Del Rio, Sin Cara, Evan Bourne, Wade Barrett, Kofi Kingston, Sheamus, Hornswoggle, John Morrison, The Bellas, Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly, and more!
Saturday, 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Appearances by Cody Rhodes, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, AJ, Hornswoggle, Dolph Ziggler, Eve, Vickie Guererro, Kaitlyn and more!Sunday, 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.Appearances by Sheamus, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Sin Cara, Dolph Ziggler, AJ, Katilyn, Alicia Fox, Beth Phoenix, and more!
– Stan sent word that there was 40 minutes and 2 seconds on last night’s episode of RAW from Las Vegas.
– As noted before, WWE said on RAW that Mason Ryan was injured over the weekend but he didn’t work any live events. F4Wonline.com reports that Ryan has suffered an injury out of the ring and will be away anywhere from six weeks to six months.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||News On When WWE Decided To Have Sheamus Win The WWE Championship, Cesaro Injury Update|
|8||WWE Survivor Series 2015 PPV Results: New WWE Champion Crowned|
|7||John Cena Explains Why Now Is A Good Time To Take Time Off From WWE|
|7||Awesome Kong Retires From Pro Wrestling|
|7||Mick Foley: I Am On The Verge Of Becoming A Former WWE Fan|