- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on July 23rd in Pittsburgh, PA drew 3,562 fans for $155,007.
* RAW on August 5th in Salt Lake City, UT drew 3,498 fans for $137,279.
* SummerSlam on August 14th in Los Angeles drew a sellout 14,105 fans for $1,008,150.
* RAW on August 15th in San Diego, CA drew 6,103 fans for $263,640.
* SmackDown on September 1st in Nimes, France drew 5,500 fans for $450,000.
* RAW on September 2nd in San Juan, PR drew 11,000 fans for $450,000.
* SmackDown on September 2nd in Geneva, Switzerland drew 4,500 fans for $430,000.
* RAW on September 3rd in Trenton, NJ drew 5,700 fans for $175,000.
* SmackDown on September 3rd in Paris, France drew 13,000 fans for $980,000.
* RAW on September 4th in Wheeling, WV drew 3,500 fans for $110,000.
* SmackDown on September 4th in Paris, France drew 5,700 fans for $480,000.
- Steve Austin is featured on the cover of the new issue of Fighting Spirit Magazine.
- JBL is teasing a potential new TV project on his Twitter. He wrote: “Turned down a ton of projects and all appearances over the last two years- got a TV show potential today that was interesting. We’ll see.”
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|19||Hulk Hogan Says Steve Austin Is A "Constant Bitch"|
|5||Goldberg Responds to Comment on WWE Snub, Diva Gets New Theme, More|
|4||John Cena on WWE Talents Having a Chance To Step Up, Hulk Hogan on Vince at His Birthday|
|4||Photo: CM Punk and AJ Lee First Wedding Picture|
|3||Drew McIntyre on Being Vince's "Chosen One", Leaving WWE, Wrestling Getting a Bad Rap|