- WWE will return to the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida for a live event on February 2nd, 2014. The pre-sale code is WWELIVE.
– WWE has posted a storyline update on Daniel Bryan from Dr. Michael Sampson, saying that Bryan was sent to a local hospital for further diagnostic testing following the attack from The Wyatt Family on RAW.
– Big E Langston tweeted about failing to capture gold with two title shots after last night’s DQ win over United States Champion Dean Ambrose:
“The number of different ways I can be screwed out of a title shot is rapidly growing.”
– Kane tweeted Stephanie McMahon after tonight’s RAW:
“It’s what’s best for business, @StephMcMahon. #RAW”
– Shawn Michaels received a lot of boos from the crowd at RAW last night when referees helped him to the back after the Yes Lock from Daniel Bryan.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||Clarification On Why The Rock Was Upset With His Royal Rumble Appearance|
|14||Major Update On WrestleMania 31 - Expected Card, Plans For Bryan, Rollins and Taker|
|14||WWE Reportedly Makes Big Change to WrestleMania 31 Plans for Daniel Bryan, Battle Royal News|
|14||Which Hall Of Famer Did WWE Originally Want To Lead Degeneration-X?|
|12||Mark Madden: WWE Won't Pay Brock Lesnar Enough And Don't Think Daniel Bryan Is Over|