– Below is the latest episode of WWE Backstage Fallout from RAW:
– As noted before, WWE will return to Sacramento, California on January 22nd, 2013 for a SmackDown taping. The pre-sale runs through October 14th and the password is SMACKFAN.
– To kill a rumor going around, the fan who was hit by CM Punk at last night’s RAW was not a plant by WWE.
– Live fan notes from last night’s RAW report that Ryback is way over with the fans. He received one of the biggest pops of the night, next to John Cena and Daniel Bryan. Right before RAW hit the air, a big “feed me more” chant broke out among the fans.
– Fan notes from last night’s RAW also indicate that CM Punk did strike the right fan. It’s hard to say what really happened unless you are Punk or one of the offending fans. One person who was sitting one section over wrote to us and said that the man who got punched actually shoved Punk in the back of the head while the cameras were cut away on Vince McMahon in the ring. One fan wrote to us and said the man who got hit was definitely innocent and was seen making gestures to police like he was trying to explain what happened. There are various accounts going around about what happened last night.
The man was ejected by WWE and arena security after RAW went off the air. WWE’s security was seen yelling at the man before he spoke to CBS 13 reporter Laura Cole. As noted earlier, the man filed a police report. Many people within WWE expect this to be a big story over the next week or so.
Partial source: PWInsider
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||Doink The Clown’s Mother Suing WWE For Wrongful Death, Fraud, And Negligence|
|6||WWE RAW Results For July 6th: Cesaro Vs. Cena|
|3||The WWE 2K16 Video Game Cover To Be Revealed During This Monday’s Episode Of RAW|
|3||Vince Russo Posts A New Blog About The Original Plans For Chris Jericho’s WWF Debut|
|3||Huge WWE Superstar Featured On The Cover Of WWE 2K16|