The February 12th edition of WWE RAW aired live from the SAP Center in San Jose, CA.
– Michael Cole welcomes us to the arena, and he’s joined by Corey Graves and Jonathan Coachman.
– John Cena comes down to the ring to kick off tonight’s show. Cena gets on the mic and talks about how in two weeks he has to win the Elimination Chamber match, or else he might not have a road to WrestleMania. Cena starts to discuss his plans for the road to WrestleMania, but The Miz comes out to interrupt. The Miz walks down to the ring with Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel. Miz gets on the mic and says this isn’t 2013 anymore, this is 2018 and it’s the year of The Miz. The Miz says he’s the one who will go on to WrestleMania to beat Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title. Cena says no one believes Miz would have a chance against Lesnar, unless Lesnar missed his flight or got food poisoning. Miz says he’s a better contender for Lesnar than Cena is, because he’ll cross the lines that Cena won’t cross. Cena says one way to decide who is better, is for tonight here on RAW, to have The Miz vs. John Cena. Cena says the loser of their match tonight, should have to enter the Elimination Chamber first. The crowd seems to like the idea, but The Miz doesn’t. Dallas and Axel attack Cena out of nowhere. They blindside him and start stomping on him while he’s down. They continue to beat on Cena, and only then does The Miz agree to Cena’s challenge — once Cena is already down. The Miz demands a ref, but gets Kurt Angle instead. Angle comes out and says he likes the idea, and calls for a ref, but Bo and Curtis are eliminated from ringside. Angle tells Axel and Dallas to get the hell out of here, and tells the ref to get things started.
– The Miz vs. John Cena: The ref calls for the opening bell while Cena is still down, and Miz immediately pins him. Cena gets out at two, and The Miz yells at the ref. Miz goes for another pin, and gets another two count. The Miz knocks Cena outside briefly, then takes him back in the ring for another two count. Cena finally starts to fight back, and he hits a fisherman’s suplex for a two count of his own. Miz fires back with some knees to Cena, then stomps on his head. Cena tries to hulk up, but Miz takes him back down with a sleeper. Miz goes for the Skull Crushing Finale, but Cena reverses it. Miz grabs on to Cena and locks in the Figure Four. Cena escapes and locks Miz in the STF. Miz escapes and drops Cena’s neck over the top rope. Miz goes up top, but Cena takes him down and goes for the AA. Cena escapes and hits a DDT on Cena for a two count. Miz follows up with a running clothesline on Cena in the corner. Miz goes for another one, but Cena catches him this time and hits the AA. Cena pins, and Miz kicks out at two. Cena goes up top, but Miz knocks him down and puts him back in the Figure Four. Cena gets out and puts Miz in the STF, but Miz escapes again. Cena misses a shot in the corner, and Miz comes back with a Skull Crushing Finale for a two count. They fight up to the top rope, and Miz looks for a Skull Crushing Finale from the turnbuckle, but Cena blocks it. Cena hits an AA off the second rope for the three count. This means Miz will enter the cell first at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.
Winner: John Cena
– After the match, Cena hops in the crowd and meets with a fan in the front row and his family.
– We see a pre-taped promo from Matt Hardy where he says tonight he will fulfill his destiny, and will go on to turn the Elimination Chamber into the Deletion Chamber. “Delete! Delete! Delete!”
– Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson are backstage where they cut a promo saying that The Revival is setting off their Nerd-o-meter. Gallows and Anderson start heading down to the ring for a match, but The Revival attacks them on the way down. They fight into the ring where Gallows and Anderson fend them off, and we’ve got a match.
– Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. The Revival: The ref calls for the bell, and Gallows and Anderson immediately start firing up on The Revival, as they are not happy about the attack from behind. Dash comes back with a shot to Gallows’ knee — the same knee The Revival targeted in their pre-match beat down. Dash and Dawson now take turns working over Gallows and attacking the knee. Anderson finally gets the tag and cleans house. Anderson hits a dropkick on Dash, then a blockbuster off the middle rope. Dawson takes Gallows outside and slams him into the ring steps. Dawson tags in now, and they double team Anderson. They hit the Shatter Machine on Anderson for the three count.
Winners: The Revival
– Kurt Angle is shown walking towards the gorilla position. He’s got news about his son Jason Jordan and WrestleMania.
– WWE RAW GM Kurt Angle is out to the ring next. He talks about Ronda Rousey being scheduled to sign her contract at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. Angle says that he has an update on Jason Jordan’s health — and it’s not good. Angle says that Jordan’s injury will keep him off WrestleMania this year. Kurt says he now wants to talk as a father and not the RAW GM, and he thinks the fans should be ashamed if they are glad that any WWE Superstar is forced off WrestleMania due to injury, whether they like the wrestler or not. Seth Rollins is out to interrupt. Rollins gets in the ring and expresses his concern to Angle about not even having a match at Elimination Chamber, letalone WrestleMania. Rollins says he wants to be the franchise player of RAW, and he won’t leave the ring until Angle puts him in tonight’s main event so he can earn a shot at Elimination Chamber. Angle eventually agrees, and Rollins will now be fighting for a shot to enter the Elimination Chamber.
– We see a pre-taped promo from Bray Wyatt, who discusses his plans to win the Elimination Chamber, and then slay “The Beast” at WrestleMania.
– Sasha Banks vs. Bayley: They opening bell sounds, and they immediately start going back and forth with holds and pin attempts. Bayley hits a dropkick, and then blocks a Banks Statement attempt. Sasha finally comes back and drops Bayley, then hits a double knee strike for a two count. Sasha knocks Bayley outside, then takes her back in the ring and starts working over Bayley’s bad shoulder. Bayley fights her way up, and they go back and forth until Sasha locks in the Banks Statement. Bayley finally reahes the ropes to break the hold, then launches Asha into the turnbuckle. They fight up to the top turnbuckle, then Sasha knocks Bayley down to the mat. Bayley gets back up, and runs up the turnbuckle and grabs Sasha. Bayley hits the belly to belly off the turnbuckle for the win.
– After the match, Bayley and Sasha go to hug, but Nia Jax comes out of nowhere and flattens them both. Nia hits some Samoan Drops on them, then heads up the ramp. Nia is stopped by an interviewer and asked why she did that. Nia says Bayley and Sasha had been taking Asuka to her limits, and Nia just crushed Bayley and Sasha in seconds, so imagine what she’ll do to Asuka.
– We go backstage, where Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns exchange words about each of them wanting to win the Elimination Chamber. Sheamus and Cesaro walk in, and they start trashing Rollins and Reigns. Reigns gets in their faces, and The Bar backs down and walks off.
– We see a video package looking at Asuka’s undefeated streak in WWE.
– Titus Worldwide is backstage for an interview with Renee Young. Titus tells Renee to talk a walk, and he interviews Apollo instead. Crews says he’s not worried about any of his opponents tonight, and then he, Titus and Dana chant his new “Crews Can’t Lose” catch phrase.
– Mickie James confronts Alexa Bliss backstage about saving her last week. Bliss says she’s sick of all the new girls on RAW, and said she wants to make up with Mickie. Mickie seems to accept her apology, and says tonight they can team up, but at Elimination Chamber it’s everyone for themselves.
– Sonya Deville & Mandy Rose vs. Mickie James & Alexa Bliss: Mickie and Mandy start things off after the opening bell. Sonya tags in early, but Mickie drops her. Bliss tags in and they double team Sonjya. Bliss follows up with a series of knee strikes for a two count on Sonya. Bliss continues beating on Sonya, then Mickie comes back in for another double team. Mandy runs in, and the distraction leads to Sonya hitting a cheap shot on Mickie. Mandy tags in now and they double team Mickie. Rose starts beating down Mickie until James comes back with a neckbreaker. Paige distracts Bliss, then Sonya attacks Bliss from behind. Mikie is unable to tag in the downed Bliss, and Mandy drops Mickie for the three count.
– After the match, Paige hits the apron and directs traffic as Sonya and Mandy beat down Mickie and Alexa.
– Elias is backstage heading towards the ring. He has a new song about the Elimination Chamber to sing tonight.
– Elias is in the ring now for a song. As he’s singing about the Elimination Chamber, Jojo interrupts and introduces Braun Strowman. Strowman is on the stage on a stool with a spotlight, and he sings a song of his own with a cello. Braun then declares he’s done singing, and starts marching towards the ring. Elias pleads with Strowman to leave him alone, and then tries to get a cheap shot on Strowman. Strowman fights back and yells as he drops Elias down to the mat. Braun picks him up and hits the running powerslam. Elias tries to crawl up the ramp, but Strowman catches up with him and smashes the Cello over him. Strowman stands tall as officials come to check on Elias.
– Finn Balor is backstage cutting a promo for tonight’s main event. He says he’s focused on getting his U.S. Title back.
– Sheamus vs. Roman Reigns: This one is evenly matched in the opening moments until Reigns fires up and unloads with clotheslines. Reigns sends Sheamus outside, and Cesaro gives his partner a pep talk. Reigns follows him outside, but Sheamus decks him. They brwl around ringside and Reigns repeatedly whips Sheamus into the fan barrier. Reigns gets distracted by Cesaro, and he turns around into a cheap shot from Sheamus. Sheamus follows up with a rolling senton on the floor, and takes control of the match. Back in the ring, Reigns tries to fight back, but Sheamus keeps him grounded. Sheamus drops him with a boot and hits an Irish Curse backbreaker for a two count. Sheamus locks in a Texas Cloverleaf submission until Reigns breaks out and then hits a Samoan Drop for a 2 count. Reigns misses a Superman punch, and Sheamus answers with the White Noise for a two count. Sheamus misses a kick and Reigns answers with a Superman punch. Reigns hits a sitdown powerbomb for a two count. Cesaro tries to distract Reigns, but Reigns drops him. Sheamus and Reigns breifly brawl around the ring until fighting back onto the mat. Sheamus goes up to the top rope, but Reigns spears him out of mid-air for the three count.
Winner: Roman Reigns
– We see a WWE Hall of Fame video package for upcoming inductee Ivory.
– Fatal 5 Way: Bray Wyatt vs. Matt Hardy vs. Apollo Crews vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor: The winner of this one gets the final spot in the Elimination Chamber match. The opening bell sounds and Crews sends Wyatt to the floor early on, then follows up with a moonault off the apron. Crews slides back in the ring and takes down Balor and Rollins. Balor then fires back and knocks Crews off the apron to the outside. Balor and Rollins go at it now until Wyatt comes in, and Balor drops Wyatt next. Matt gets in the mic now and goes at it with Balor and Rollins. Balor hits a slingblade, but then Rollins comes back with a boot to Blor’s face. Rollins then blocks a Sister Abigail from Wyatt, and rolls up Wyatt for a two count. Rollins beats on Wyatt, then throws Balor outside. Balor takes Hardy outside with him and they fight on the floor. Rollins goes up top, but Crews crotches him on the turnbuckle. Crews climbs up, then Hardy and Balor run over to block Crews’ superplex. Balor and Hardy try to double team, but Wyatt runs in and hits a splash on them all in the corner. Wyatt drops Matt with a clothesline, then hits a neckbreaker on Rollins. Wyatt hits a kick and a rolling senton on Crews for a two count. Matt now fires up and start dropping people. Matt hits a Side Effect on Balor, then attempts a Twist of Fate on Wyatt but Wyatt blocks it. Rollins fires up and starts dropping people now, then he hits two big suicide dives onto everyone at ringside. Rollins and Crews go at it in the ring now, and Rollins hits a suplex and a Falcon Arrow for a 2 count. They continue to fight and they brawl out to ringside. Rollins and Crews trade knees and kicks, then fight back into the ring. Balor runs in and hits a Slingbladed on Wyatt, and Balor starts cleaning house. All five men are now back in the ring brawling. Crews goes for a Gorilla Press Slam, but it’s blocked, and Rollins fires back with kicks. Crews hits a kick of his own, then a standing shooting star press for another two count. Matt stunts Crews with a shot, then takes Crews up top. Crews fights back, and then Wyatt pulls Matt down to the floor and hits the Sister Abigail. Back in the ring, Wyatt and Crews start going at it on the turnbuckle. Balor and Rollins run up to the turnbuckle for a big four-man powerbomb. Balor and Rollins both cover Wyatt at the same time, and the ref counts three. Rollins and Balor both start celebrating, and the referee looks confused. The ref keeps arguing that there is no winner.
Winner: No contest
Balor and Rollins argue wihth the ref as RAW goes off the air, and it appears the final Elimination Chamber contestant has not been determined yet.