- Thanks to Eric Haynes for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight’s tapings in Columbus, Ohio:
* Trent Baretta defeated Curt Hawkins
SmackDown, Airing March 25th:
* Booker T comes out to the announcer’s table and gets a big pop while Michael Cole gets major heat.
* SmackDown begins with Teddy Long backstage telling Edge that if he or Alberto Del Rio fight before WrestleMania 27 then they will both be banned from the show. Christian tells Edge to stay away from the match tonight.
* Rey Mysterio defeats CM Punk by DQ in a WrestleMania Rewind match. Cody Rhodes came out and attacked Rey with a knee brace on.
* Edge tells Christian backstage that he will still be in his corner tonight.
* Edge defeats Drew McIntyre and spears him after the match.
* Layla and Michelle McCool beat Kelly Kelly and Rosa Mendes in a quick match. Layla had her hair done like Snooki and they were mocking her. Layla cut a promo on their WrestleMania opponents after the match.
* Wade Barrett beat Kofi Kingston to become the new IC Champion when The Corre interfered and caused Kofi to be distracted. After the match, Justin Gabriel hit Kofi with a 450 Splash.
* Teddy Long tells Alberto Del Rio backstage the same thing he told Edge earlier. It will be the person who initiates the physical contact that will be removed from the WrestleMania title match.
* The Undertaker came out and talked about his WrestleMania match with Triple H. Nothing special or new here. Taker says he can’t wait to see Triple H on RAW.
* Jack Swagger beat R-Truth by submission and celebrated with Michael Cole after the match.
* Christian defeated Alberto Del Rio with the Killswitch. Del Rio taunted Edge, who was in Christian’s corner. Edge acted like he was going to hit Del Rio with a chair. Christian ended up hitting Del Rio with the chair.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|20||WWE Survivor Series Report - 11/23/14|
|11||WWE RAW Report - 11/24/14|
|10||Sting Makes His WWE TV Debut, Possible Match Against Triple H?, Update on The Authority|
|10||Backstage News on Sting vs. Triple H or The Undertaker, Speculation on Sting's WWE Future|
|5||Backstage News on Sting's WWE Debut, WWE's Big Goal with Survivor Series and the Network|