– Below is a promo for WWE’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view. As noted, Rob Van Dam will be returning.
– Here is the promo for RVD’s return:
– Following Curtis Axel’s WWE Intercontinental Title win at tonight’s Payback pay-per-view, he and the late Curt Hennig are the first father-son duo to hold the title.
– Speaking of Van Dam, TNA removed his profile from their website tonight after WWE’s announcement.
– Mark Henry made the following tweets tonight for his RAW return:
“Whether you loved or hated me in my career.I was all ways there for you.i appreciate u all. Good or bad I will live forever with u the fans.”
“I found a place. #raw #wwe I have spoke to my family and hope to talk to all of you fans tomorrow live from Grand Rapids. Guys Father Time is undefeated.”
|Hornswoggle Returning on Tonight's RAW?, Backstage Note on Jason Albert as NXT Head Trainer, Natalya|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||Wolfpack Discuss Undertaker Nearly Joining WCW, Chris Jericho Being A "Whining Puss"|
|6||Ring of Honor Wrestler on People Being Offended by WWE's The New Day Stable|
|5||Former WWE Creative Writer Says Divas Were Perceived As 'Catty' And 'Mentally Unstable'|
|4||Hideo Itami Pokes Fun At CM Punk On Twitter|
|4||WWE Creative Reaction to Dana White Comments, WWE Looks at Edge vs. Rollins, NXT Name Change, Fury|