- Below is a promo for WWE’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view. As noted, Rob Van Dam will be returning.
– Here is the promo for RVD’s return:
– Following Curtis Axel’s WWE Intercontinental Title win at tonight’s Payback pay-per-view, he and the late Curt Hennig are the first father-son duo to hold the title.
– Speaking of Van Dam, TNA removed his profile from their website tonight after WWE’s announcement.
– Mark Henry made the following tweets tonight for his RAW return:
“Whether you loved or hated me in my career.I was all ways there for you.i appreciate u all. Good or bad I will live forever with u the fans.”
“I found a place. #raw #wwe I have spoke to my family and hope to talk to all of you fans tomorrow live from Grand Rapids. Guys Father Time is undefeated.”
|Finn Balor Wishes Good Luck to Hideo Itami, Update on WWE HOF Host, Golf Tournament, WWE Rally Video|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|15||Backstage News on Brock Lesnar Possibly Turning Babyface, How Serious His MMA Training Has Been, More|
|11||Brock Lesnar on Why He's Staying with WWE, Vince McMahon's Offer at Last Night's RAW, More|
|11||WWE Reportedly Planning The Undertaker's Retirement For WrestleMania 32|
|8||WWE RAW Report - 3/23/15|
|6||Backstage Talk on Brock Lesnar's New Contract, Push Coming for Dean Ambrose?, Reigns, More|