- Below is a promo for WWE’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view. As noted, Rob Van Dam will be returning.
– Here is the promo for RVD’s return:
– Following Curtis Axel’s WWE Intercontinental Title win at tonight’s Payback pay-per-view, he and the late Curt Hennig are the first father-son duo to hold the title.
– Speaking of Van Dam, TNA removed his profile from their website tonight after WWE’s announcement.
– Mark Henry made the following tweets tonight for his RAW return:
“Whether you loved or hated me in my career.I was all ways there for you.i appreciate u all. Good or bad I will live forever with u the fans.”
“I found a place. #raw #wwe I have spoke to my family and hope to talk to all of you fans tomorrow live from Grand Rapids. Guys Father Time is undefeated.”
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|20||WWE Survivor Series Report - 11/23/14|
|11||WWE RAW Report - 11/24/14|
|10||Sting Makes His WWE TV Debut, Possible Match Against Triple H?, Update on The Authority|
|10||Backstage News on Sting vs. Triple H or The Undertaker, Speculation on Sting's WWE Future|
|5||Backstage News on TNA's Talks with Spike, What Josh Mathews Is Working On, TNA Live Events|