- Below is a promo for WWE’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view. As noted, Rob Van Dam will be returning.
– Here is the promo for RVD’s return:
– Following Curtis Axel’s WWE Intercontinental Title win at tonight’s Payback pay-per-view, he and the late Curt Hennig are the first father-son duo to hold the title.
– Speaking of Van Dam, TNA removed his profile from their website tonight after WWE’s announcement.
– Mark Henry made the following tweets tonight for his RAW return:
“Whether you loved or hated me in my career.I was all ways there for you.i appreciate u all. Good or bad I will live forever with u the fans.”
“I found a place. #raw #wwe I have spoke to my family and hope to talk to all of you fans tomorrow live from Grand Rapids. Guys Father Time is undefeated.”
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||*Spoiler* Another Stipulation Added to Team Cena vs. Team Authority at WWE Survivor Series|
|9||TNA Announces New Multi-Year TV Deal, Dixie Carter Comments|
|8||Screeching Weasel Frontman Blasts CM Punk, Calls on Female Fans to Challenge Punk to Fight|
|8||*Spoiler* Huge, Huge Name Scheduled to Make WWE TV Debut at Survivor Series|
|6||The Latest On When Roman Reigns May Return To The Ring, Check Out Sting's WWE 2K15 Entrance|