Mickie James joined Washington Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker and former wrestling announcer, turned weight loss champion, Chuck Carroll on 4th & Pain.
* Mickie and Chuck attended pro wrestling training school together in the late 90′s in northern Va.
* Mickie says she realized she had made it in professional wrestling when she captured the WWE Women’s Championship from Trish Stratus at WrestleMania 22.
* Chuck says her moment came seven years earlier when she hit him with the wrong side of a chair at a wrestling school.
* Mickie also talks about her transition from WWE into TNA and ultimately the music business.
* She credits Lita with helping her become a better wrestler and counts the Stratus among her dear friends.
* Her album is scheduled to be early next year and is already generating a buzz in country music circles.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||RVD Takes Veiled Shot at CM Punk Leaving WWE?, Comments on Why He Left TNA and Rejoined WWE|
|12||Backstage News on Why CM Punk Wasn't Buried at RAW, Why He Has Leverage Right Now|
|6||More Backstage News on CM Punk Being Done with WWE, No Serious Talks with WWE Officials|
|6||Seth Rollins Talks About People Saying Wrestling Is Fake, Being In WWE After Indies, More|
|5||Post-WrestleMania Plans for Cena and Bryan, New Trailer for WWE Studios' Oculus, Kurrgan|