Mickie James joined Washington Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker and former wrestling announcer, turned weight loss champion, Chuck Carroll on 4th & Pain.
* Mickie and Chuck attended pro wrestling training school together in the late 90’s in northern Va.
* Mickie says she realized she had made it in professional wrestling when she captured the WWE Women’s Championship from Trish Stratus at WrestleMania 22.
* Chuck says her moment came seven years earlier when she hit him with the wrong side of a chair at a wrestling school.
* Mickie also talks about her transition from WWE into TNA and ultimately the music business.
* She credits Lita with helping her become a better wrestler and counts the Stratus among her dear friends.
* Her album is scheduled to be early next year and is already generating a buzz in country music circles.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||*Spoiler* Dolph Ziggler Takes Shot At CM Punk During SmackDown Promo|
|12||Possible Spoilers: WWE Royal Rumble Rumors on Sting, a Top Superstar Turning Babyface, NXT, More|
|8||WWE Mocks CM Punk On Twitter, Punk Responds?|
|6||Backstage News on a WWE Veteran Retiring from In-Ring Competition Soon, Plans for Stardust|
|4||Lisa Marie Varon Slams TNA -Wanted To Punch TNA President Dixie Carter In The Face|