Mickie James joined Washington Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker and former wrestling announcer, turned weight loss champion, Chuck Carroll on 4th & Pain.
* Mickie and Chuck attended pro wrestling training school together in the late 90’s in northern Va.
* Mickie says she realized she had made it in professional wrestling when she captured the WWE Women’s Championship from Trish Stratus at WrestleMania 22.
* Chuck says her moment came seven years earlier when she hit him with the wrong side of a chair at a wrestling school.
* Mickie also talks about her transition from WWE into TNA and ultimately the music business.
* She credits Lita with helping her become a better wrestler and counts the Stratus among her dear friends.
* Her album is scheduled to be early next year and is already generating a buzz in country music circles.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||Chris Jericho Says CM Punk Has Cut All Contact With Him Since Leaving WWE|
|10||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|8||WWE Corporate Updates "Talent Wellness" Section, Includes Domestic Violence Policy|
|8||John Cena Says Turning Heel Would Be A "Poor Business Decision"|
|7||Backstage Talk on Randy Orton and WWE Creative, Update on Lesnar's Return, Jericho Video|