Mickie James joined Washington Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker and former wrestling announcer, turned weight loss champion, Chuck Carroll on 4th & Pain.
* Mickie and Chuck attended pro wrestling training school together in the late 90’s in northern Va.
* Mickie says she realized she had made it in professional wrestling when she captured the WWE Women’s Championship from Trish Stratus at WrestleMania 22.
* Chuck says her moment came seven years earlier when she hit him with the wrong side of a chair at a wrestling school.
* Mickie also talks about her transition from WWE into TNA and ultimately the music business.
* She credits Lita with helping her become a better wrestler and counts the Stratus among her dear friends.
* Her album is scheduled to be early next year and is already generating a buzz in country music circles.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|20||"Stone Cold" Steve Austin Denies Yet Another WrestleMania 32 Related Story|
|14||WWE Cancels An Upcoming Live Event - The Reason Why Included|
|10||CM Punk Blasts Susan G. Komen For The Cure On Twitter|
|9||Vince Russo Rips TNA For Their Big Announcement: "TNA Has Literally Become A Joke"|
|9||Backstage News On Daniel Bryan’s Future In WWE|