– We noted before that the first four Superstars were confirmed for WWE 2K15 this past week at E3 in Los Angeles – Bray Wyatt, John Cena, Hulk Hogan and Cesaro. More news on WWE 2K15 is now coming out of E3 via GameInformer.com and Polygon.com. Here are some notes:
* Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, Naomi, Cameron and AJ Lee are also now confirmed. So the updated roster is: Bray Wyatt, John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Cesaro, Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, Cameron, Naomi and AJ Lee.
* 2K Sports is promising a much more polished game. One area that will be improved is motion captures. WWE actually sends an “official ring setter-upper” to make sure everything is by the book when motion captures are being filmed.
* WWE 2K15 will feature at least five times the animations of any previous WWE game.
* Visual Concepts is working on the game in a major role and one of their new goals is for gameplay to have a pacing similar to that of a real WWE event with matches having less of a free-for-all tone.
* Yukes is also working on the game but Visual Concepts is doing most of the work.
* Superstars will seem a lot more life-like in their movements and facial expressions.
* Visual currently has 90% of the WWE roster scanned in.
* Visual Concepts is also improving the commentary. Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler have already recorded about 35 hours of new lines, most of them recorded together.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|8||Vince Russo says Vince McMahon has forgot how to make stars, references Kevin Owens' WWE debut|
|6||Tammy "Sunny" Sytch Reportedly Very Close to Signing Six-Figure Adult Film Contract|
|4||Video: Scott Hall Reportedly Escorted Out of Wrestling Event Due To Being Intoxicated|
|4||WWE Finally Signs Former NWA World Champion|
|4||Destination America reportedly drop TNA Impact Wrestling|