- Here are some notes from Mick Foley’s comedy show in Smithtown, New York yesterday:
* Joey Styles was there and acted as the host, introducing Foley at the beginning of the show.
* Former WWE writer Jen Bloodsworth did a short set before Foley and later returned doing a cameo playing Diamond Dallas Page.
* Brodus Clay and former WWE star Pete Gas were in attendance.
* The idea for the taping is that the show will pop up on the WWE Network next year. Foley mentioned at the show that he wasn’t sure what WWE would do with it since parts of the show “are not PG.”
* Foley’s family members were in attendance and were interviewed by WWE cameras.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|8||Cesaro Getting a New Theme Song Soon, News on Dean Ambrose's Title Reign, GFW Video|
|8||Wrestler Responds to Criticism Over Working at Walmart, Says He Gets Paid More Than He Did|
|5||Popular NXT Star Starts Training Again, Speculation on Brock Lesnar's Return, WWE Attendance|
|5||WWE Star Suffers 100th Televised Loss, Former WWE Writer Talks About The Streak, The Rock|
|3||Sting Signs Removed from Last Night's WWE RAW In Birmingham, WWE Total Divas Viewership|