- Here are some notes from Mick Foley’s comedy show in Smithtown, New York yesterday:
* Joey Styles was there and acted as the host, introducing Foley at the beginning of the show.
* Former WWE writer Jen Bloodsworth did a short set before Foley and later returned doing a cameo playing Diamond Dallas Page.
* Brodus Clay and former WWE star Pete Gas were in attendance.
* The idea for the taping is that the show will pop up on the WWE Network next year. Foley mentioned at the show that he wasn’t sure what WWE would do with it since parts of the show “are not PG.”
* Foley’s family members were in attendance and were interviewed by WWE cameras.
|Alberto Del Rio Says He Doesn't Need WWE (Video), Triple H Appears Alongside Chris Nowinski, WWE Horror Posters|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|25||Backstage News On Cesaro Being Punished By WWE For Criticizing Cena-Orton Matches|
|9||Alberto Del Rio Says WWE Higher-Ups Were Making Racist Jokes, Talks WWE Release, More|
|7||Josh Mathews Comments on Backstage Fight In WWE, Why He's Not Interested In Returning|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|7||Wall Street Executive Believes The McMahon's Are Ready To Sell WWE|