- Here are some notes from Mick Foley’s comedy show in Smithtown, New York yesterday:
* Joey Styles was there and acted as the host, introducing Foley at the beginning of the show.
* Former WWE writer Jen Bloodsworth did a short set before Foley and later returned doing a cameo playing Diamond Dallas Page.
* Brodus Clay and former WWE star Pete Gas were in attendance.
* The idea for the taping is that the show will pop up on the WWE Network next year. Foley mentioned at the show that he wasn’t sure what WWE would do with it since parts of the show “are not PG.”
* Foley’s family members were in attendance and were interviewed by WWE cameras.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||Clarification On Why The Rock Was Upset With His Royal Rumble Appearance|
|14||WWE Reportedly Makes Big Change to WrestleMania 31 Plans for Daniel Bryan, Battle Royal News|
|14||Which Hall Of Famer Did WWE Originally Want To Lead Degeneration-X?|
|13||Mark Madden: WWE Won't Pay Brock Lesnar Enough And Don't Think Daniel Bryan Is Over|
|12||WWE Implements New Rule About Dating Within the Company, Son of Former WWE Star Works Rumble|