- Here are some notes from Mick Foley’s comedy show in Smithtown, New York yesterday:
* Joey Styles was there and acted as the host, introducing Foley at the beginning of the show.
* Former WWE writer Jen Bloodsworth did a short set before Foley and later returned doing a cameo playing Diamond Dallas Page.
* Brodus Clay and former WWE star Pete Gas were in attendance.
* The idea for the taping is that the show will pop up on the WWE Network next year. Foley mentioned at the show that he wasn’t sure what WWE would do with it since parts of the show “are not PG.”
* Foley’s family members were in attendance and were interviewed by WWE cameras.
|Released WWE Writer Says Vince McMahon Is Micromanaging The Product To Death, Gives Insight Into Creative Process|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||WWE Mutes Fan Reaction for CM Punk on WWE Network 2K15 Roster Reveal Special|
|6||Top WWE Writer Releases Song About Children Praying In School, Comments on the Subject|
|4||The Undertaker and McCool Participate In Family Event, Mickie Comments on Giving Birth|
|4||Another WWE Tag Team Name Revealed, More on "nWo Sting" Being on WWE's New DVD Artwork|
|4||Latest Hidden Message From Bray Wyatt - A Hint Of Things To Come?|