- The Blu-ray version of WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view will include the following bonus features:
* The Rock’s Birthday Celebration – May 2nd RAW
* Edge’s Retirement Announcement – April 15th SmackDown
* John Cena’s Draft Night – April 25th RAW
– As of last week, Sin Cara vs. Chavo Guerrero was planned for this coming Sunday’s WWE Over the Limit pay-per-view.
– WWE has decided to go ahead with another season of NXT once the current season ends. They have dropped the idea of last season’s winner Johnny Curtis getting a tag team title shot with R-Truth and Kaitlyn still hasn’t received her title shot.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||Chris Jericho Says CM Punk Has Cut All Contact With Him Since Leaving WWE|
|10||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|9||John Cena Says Turning Heel Would Be A "Poor Business Decision"|
|8||WWE Corporate Updates "Talent Wellness" Section, Includes Domestic Violence Policy|
|7||Backstage Talk on Randy Orton and WWE Creative, Update on Lesnar's Return, Jericho Video|