- The Blu-ray version of WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view will include the following bonus features:
* The Rock’s Birthday Celebration – May 2nd RAW
* Edge’s Retirement Announcement – April 15th SmackDown
* John Cena’s Draft Night – April 25th RAW
– As of last week, Sin Cara vs. Chavo Guerrero was planned for this coming Sunday’s WWE Over the Limit pay-per-view.
– WWE has decided to go ahead with another season of NXT once the current season ends. They have dropped the idea of last season’s winner Johnny Curtis getting a tag team title shot with R-Truth and Kaitlyn still hasn’t received her title shot.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer
|10||WWE Night of Champions Results - September 21, 2014|
|6||WWE Teases "Next Generation" for Monday's RAW from Memphis|
|6||Michelle McCool Responds to Reports That Undertaker Isn't Doing Well, Posts Photo|
|4||Steve Austin Comments On WrestleMania 31 Rumors, Sting Posts Teaser For Monday's Raw|
|3||Updated Card for Tonight's WWE Night of Champions Pay-Per-View, Live Coverage Reminder|