- The Blu-ray version of WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view will include the following bonus features:
* The Rock’s Birthday Celebration – May 2nd RAW
* Edge’s Retirement Announcement – April 15th SmackDown
* John Cena’s Draft Night – April 25th RAW
– As of last week, Sin Cara vs. Chavo Guerrero was planned for this coming Sunday’s WWE Over the Limit pay-per-view.
– WWE has decided to go ahead with another season of NXT once the current season ends. They have dropped the idea of last season’s winner Johnny Curtis getting a tag team title shot with R-Truth and Kaitlyn still hasn’t received her title shot.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer
|Stephanie McMahon Speaks On Being a Heel, WrestleMania Returning To Chicago & Taking Over From Vince|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||WWE Issues Apology for Angle on RAW Last Night|
|5||Mick Foley Comments On CM Punk's WWE Future|
|4||Another WWE Tag Team Name Revealed, More on "nWo Sting" Being on WWE's New DVD Artwork|
|4||WWE Officials Concerned About Another #HijackRaw Movement and CM Punk Chants Tonight|
|4||Latest Hidden Message From Bray Wyatt - A Hint Of Things To Come?|