- The Blu-ray version of WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view will include the following bonus features:
* The Rock’s Birthday Celebration – May 2nd RAW
* Edge’s Retirement Announcement – April 15th SmackDown
* John Cena’s Draft Night – April 25th RAW
– As of last week, Sin Cara vs. Chavo Guerrero was planned for this coming Sunday’s WWE Over the Limit pay-per-view.
– WWE has decided to go ahead with another season of NXT once the current season ends. They have dropped the idea of last season’s winner Johnny Curtis getting a tag team title shot with R-Truth and Kaitlyn still hasn’t received her title shot.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer
|Alberto Del Rio Says He Doesn't Need WWE (Video), Triple H Appears Alongside Chris Nowinski, WWE Horror Posters|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|25||Backstage News On Cesaro Being Punished By WWE For Criticizing Cena-Orton Matches|
|9||Alberto Del Rio Says WWE Higher-Ups Were Making Racist Jokes, Talks WWE Release, More|
|7||Josh Mathews Comments on Backstage Fight In WWE, Why He's Not Interested In Returning|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|7||Wall Street Executive Believes The McMahon's Are Ready To Sell WWE|