- The Blu-ray version of WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view will include the following bonus features:
* The Rock’s Birthday Celebration – May 2nd RAW
* Edge’s Retirement Announcement – April 15th SmackDown
* John Cena’s Draft Night – April 25th RAW
– As of last week, Sin Cara vs. Chavo Guerrero was planned for this coming Sunday’s WWE Over the Limit pay-per-view.
– WWE has decided to go ahead with another season of NXT once the current season ends. They have dropped the idea of last season’s winner Johnny Curtis getting a tag team title shot with R-Truth and Kaitlyn still hasn’t received her title shot.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer
|Kane Still Shocked About The Undertaker's Streak Ending, Talks About Jacob Goodnight Movie Character|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|30||Fan Posts Account Of Experience With CM Punk and AJ Lee at Wednesday's Chicago Blackhawks Game|
|9||Chris Jericho Says He Won't Return To WWE For Fandango Type Feuds In Future|
|6||Major TNA Talent Signing Coming Soon?, News on TNA Talents Who Have Contracts Expiring|
|6||TNA Playing Down Kurt Angle Return Rumors|
|6||Brock Lesnar's Return and the 2014 WWE Slammy Awards Confirmed for RAW Later This Year|