- Here are some notable donations to Linda McMahon’s Senate campaign, based on her fourth-quarter 2011 earnings statements:
* Stephanie McMahon Levesque donated $2,500
* Triple H donated $2,500
* WWE attorney Jerry McDevitt donated a total of $7,500
* Donald Trump donated a total of $5,000
* NBCU executive Bonnie Hammer donated $1,000
* WWE executive Basil DeVito Jr. donated $500
- Here are some updated WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on February 3rd in Topeka drew 6,000 fans for $160,000
* RAW on February 4th in Wichita drew 4,500 fans for $145,000
* SmackDown on February 4th in Spokane drew 3,000 fans for $85,000
* RAW on February 5th in Wichita Falls drew 3,500 fans for $105,000
* SmackDown on February 5th in Salt Lake City drew 4,000 fans for $105,000
- As noted before, WWE Legend Jimmy Snuka is recovering from right ankle replacement surgery. Snuka was told that he won’t be able to wrestle for at least six more months.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!