– Thanks to Michaela R. for the following TNA Impact Wrestling spoilers from tonight’s tapings in New York City:
* Dixie Carter kicks off the show and comes out to huge heel heat with Rockstar Spud, Rhino and Ethan Carter III. Bully Ray ends up interrupting for a fight. Devon makes a surprise return to a big pop and Team 3D reunites in NYC. They clean house and Ray holds EC3 while Devon hits the diving headbutt. They then put Ethan through a table and teased putting Dixie through one.
* Velvet Sky defeated Gail Kim in an Xplosion match.
* Robbie E returns as BroMans come out. Low Ki vs. DJ Zema Ion is next. Low Ki gets the easy win and a big pop.
* The Great Muta came out to barely a reaction which was odd. Muta quickly squashed Robbie E. James Storm came out to have words with Muta. Storm attacked Muta and Sanada ran out. Storm left the ring and Sanada attacked Muta with a steel chair and hit a moonsault.
* Jeff Hardy comes out limping and said we haven’t seen the last of Willow. He brings out Matt Hardy to a pop. Matt cuts a promo about turning his life around and said it’s time to become the TNA Tag Team Champions. The Wolves come out with their titles to respond. A tag team title match is announced for the Destination X tapings.
* In-ring segment with Kurt Angle and Austin Aries. Aries is asked to give up the X Division Title to face Bobby Lashley for the World Heavyweight Title at Destination X. MVP and Lashley were also in the ring. Aries agrees to give up the title and will face Lashley at Destination X.
* King Mo comes out and cuts a promo with Dixie Carter.
* The main event is a Street Fight and it’s Devon, Bully Ray and Tommy Dreamer vs. Rhino, Ethan Carter III and Rockstar Spud. Ezekiel Jackson and Snitsky run in wearing black hoodies and help Team Dixie get the win. Impact ends with Dixie, King Mo, Snitsky, Ezekiel, Rhino, EC3 and Spud posing together.
|Samoa Joe Speaks On What Triple H’s Original Vision For Him Was And His Relationship With Vince McMahon|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!