- TNA taped their One Night Only: World Cup pay-per-view on Saturday in Orlando. Team captains were selected and the captains had a draft. The captains were Eric Young, Kurt Angle, Ethan Carter III and Bobby Roode.
World Cup Draft:
* Young selected Bully Ray, Eddie Edwards, ODB and Gunner.
* Angle selected Davey Richards, Mr. Anderson, Sanada and Madison Rayne.
* EC3 selected Jessie Godderz, Robbie E, Magnus and Gail Kim.
* Roode selected James Storm, Kenny King, Samuel Shaw, Velvet Sky and Angelina Love.
World Cup Qualifying Matches:
* Eddie Edwards defeated James Storm.
* Bromans defeated Mr. Anderson & Sanada.
* Gail Kim defeated Madison Rayne.
* Eric Young defeated Bobby Roode.
* Kurt Angle defeated Magnus. EC3 was supposed to face Angle but he demanded that Magnus take his place.
* Angelina Love defeated ODB when Velvet distracted her.
* Ethan Carter III defeated Davey Richards.
* Gunner and Bully Ray defeated Samuel Shaw and Kenny King.
World Cup Finals:
The two finalist teams are Team Eric Young vs. Team Ethan Carter III. They faced off in elimination style matches.
* ODB eliminated Gail Kim.
* Robbie E eliminated ODB.
* Bromans double teamed and eliminated Eddie Edwards.
* Bully Ray eliminated Jessie Godderz.
* Robbie E eliminated Bully Ray.
* Gunner eliminated Robbie E.
* Magnus eliminated Gunner.
* Ethan Carter was disqualified when he hit a low blow on Eric Young.
* Eric Young eliminated Magnus, winning the World Cup for his team.
Team Eric Young celebrated with his team and their new TNA World Cup Trophy.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||Vince McMahon Reportedly Upset Over Brock Lesnar Wanting to Discuss a New Deal at UFC 184|
|14||Backstage News on Vince McMahon and Brock Lesnar Arguing at RAW, Is Lesnar Expected for WrestleMania?|
|7||Photo: Brock Lesnar Attends UFC 184 with UFC President Dana White|
|7||WWE RAW Report - 3/2/15|
|6||Samoa Joe Expected to Sign with WWE Soon, Ryback Talks Andre Battle Royal, Canvas 2 Canvas|