– Thanks to Erica and @thedanielwagner for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight’s tapings in Birmingham, Alabama:
* This week’s SmackDown opens up with Michael Cole interviewing Triple H. Triple H says they fired 6 employees for allowing Big Show video time at RAW. He says Show is still fired and he can’t comment on the lawsuit or anything else. Triple H rips on Show until Daniel Bryan comes out and runs down Triple H. Tonight’s main event looks to be Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Goldust and The Miz vs. Randy Orton and The Shield. Bryan had a staredown with Triple H to end the segment.
* The Miz is ringside for the next match – The Usos vs. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper. Bray Wyatt is also at ringside. The Usos get the win after Miz attacks Bray, causing Rowan to chase Miz and leave Harper alone.
* AJ Lee defeated Nikki Bella with the Black Widow.
* Los Matadores defeated Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre. After the match, Jinder Mahal got beat up by El Torito while Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro watched from the stage. Zeb Colter cut a promo after the match about how the Real Americans will win at Hell In a Cell. Apparently there’s a match to be announced.
* We go backstage where The Wyatt Family has The Miz trapped in a cage. The word “liar” is painted on his chest.
* Ryback and Paul Heyman defeat CM Skunk in a handicap match. CM Skunk was a local scrawny wrestler with a bleach blonde mohawk. Heyman cuts a promo on the real CM Punk and what will happen at Hell In a Cell.
* Big E Langston approaches Vickie Guerrero and says he’s ready for the main event but she brushes him off. He tells her she is nothing like Brad Maddox and she gives in, letting him take The Miz’s spot in the main event tonight.
* Alberto Del Rio comes out to the stage and talks about how he will beat John Cena at Hell In a Cell.
* Fandango vs. The Great Khali is up next. The match ends in a no contest when Summer Rae and Natalya start scrapping. Khali ended the segment with a big chop to Fandango.
* Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose vs. Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Goldust and Big E Langston is up next. Bryan’s team gets the win after Langston interrupts a RKO, allowing Bryan to dropkick Orton for the win.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|11||More On Long-Term Plans For Roman Reigns|
|6||Randy Orton To Undergo Neck Surgery After He Has Shoulder Surgery|
|4||Bret Hart On Who Is The Best Wrestling Manager Ever: “Paul Heyman Is The Best Manager In Wrestling”|
|4||Three Divas Want WWE To Bring Back The Women's Championship|
|3||Update On Alberto Del Rio’s Contract With WWE|