– Thanks to Phil for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight’s tapings in Raleigh, NC:
* The Highlight Reel with Chris Jericho and Ryback kicks off this week’s SmackDown. Teddy Long interrupts and makes Ryback vs. Jericho for later tonight. Ryback sucker punches Jericho in the face.
* Kofi Kingston beat Cody Rhodes with Trouble in Paradise.
* A recap of Brock Lesnar’s visit to WWE HQ is shown. Lesnar and Triple H will face off on Monday’s RAW.
* Backstage interview with Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger. Zeb says Swagger vs. Big E Langston will be a real American vs. affirmative action.
* Alberto Del Rio comes out for commentary. Langston vs. Swagger is up next. They brawl with ladders. Del Rio and Dolph Ziggler also get involved. The match ends with Del Rio posing with the World Heavyweight Title on top of the ladder.
* Dean Ambrose beat Daniel Bryan by DQ. Seth Rollins interfered but Kane took him out. Roman Reigns then attacked Bryan. Kofi Kingston came out, made the save and hit Ambrose to get the DQ.
* We see a video from earlier today where Mark Henry tried to break a world record by pulling an 18 wheeler truck.
* Backstage interview with Randy Orton talking about Big Show.
* Tensai vs. Big Show is up next. Big Show wins with the knockout punch. After the match, he went after Clay but Randy Orton came down and hit an RKO.
* Josh Mathews interviews Mark Henry about pulling the tractor trailers earlier.
* Chris Jericho beat Ryback by DQ. Ryback crotched Jericho on the ring post and attacked him after the bell. Ryback threw Jericho into the announce table to end it.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||News On When WWE Decided To Have Sheamus Win The WWE Championship, Cesaro Injury Update|
|8||WWE Survivor Series 2015 PPV Results: New WWE Champion Crowned|
|7||Awesome Kong Retires From Pro Wrestling|
|7||Mick Foley: I Am On The Verge Of Becoming A Former WWE Fan|
|6||Randy Orton To Undergo Neck Surgery After He Has Shoulder Surgery|