– WWE.com has published their latest interview with Michael Cole and Triple H. Here are some highlights:
* Triple H didn’t give in to Paul Heyman’s demands on RAW because Randy Orton doesn’t just get thrown in the ring with anyone. Batista earned his WrestleMania title shot and Triple H isn’t going to take that away from him. If Brock Lesnar wants something, he has to earn it. Lesnar had the chance to qualify to enter the Elimination Chamber but Heyman doesn’t believe Lesnar has to qualify for anything.
* Triple H announced Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. The New Age Outlaws for the WWE Tag Team Titles on Monday’s RAW.
* Triple H was not hoping The Shield would win the qualifying match just so they could protect Orton in the Chamber match. He announces two more “epic” qualifying matches for SmackDown
* He doesn’t think it’s a big deal that The Wyatt Family cost The Shield the match on RAW. He says everyone should move on and forget about it.
* He called Jake Roberts one of his personal favorites and an all-time great. He’s glad to see Jake has reached a place in his life where he can accept what’s due, the Hall of Fame induction.