– Former Women’s Champion Debra “Madusa” Miceli posted a photo of one of her WWE royalty checks on Facebook last night. She since deleted the post but the photo remains. The photo shows that WWE recently paid Madusa $305,563.46 in royalties. It provides an interesting look at how WWE pays past performers.
The breakdown looks like this:
* She was paid $39,921.21 under a “Direct Video” category for her appearance in what appears to be WWE’s Top 50 Most Shocking Moments DVD.
* WWE paid her $171,431.78 under the “Video” category for her appearance on the Greatest Superstars of the 90’s DVD.
* Under the same category, WWE paid her $81,014.78 and $9,891.90 more for the “Most Shocking” DVD.
* Madusa was paid $3,303.79 for her appearance on the WrestleMania Box Set.
The check from WWE indicates that she was paid the $305,563.46 for a time period of October 1st, 2011 to December 31st 2011.
|Jim Ross Speaks On The Undertaker Losing At WrestleMania 32, WWE Global Cruiserweight Series, John Cena|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|5||The WWE Network Cracking Down On People Sharing Their Account - Details|
|5||Report: WWE Looking Into The Ric Flair Airport Incident|
|5||TNA Star Re-Signs With The Promotion|
|4||Vince Russo Comments On Why Roman Reigns Is Not Getting Over With Fans|
|4||WWE Files New Trademark, Slammy Awards Category Removed From The WWE Network, Enzo Amore|