– Former Women’s Champion Debra “Madusa” Miceli posted a photo of one of her WWE royalty checks on Facebook last night. She since deleted the post but the photo remains. The photo shows that WWE recently paid Madusa $305,563.46 in royalties. It provides an interesting look at how WWE pays past performers.
The breakdown looks like this:
* She was paid $39,921.21 under a “Direct Video” category for her appearance in what appears to be WWE’s Top 50 Most Shocking Moments DVD.
* WWE paid her $171,431.78 under the “Video” category for her appearance on the Greatest Superstars of the 90’s DVD.
* Under the same category, WWE paid her $81,014.78 and $9,891.90 more for the “Most Shocking” DVD.
* Madusa was paid $3,303.79 for her appearance on the WrestleMania Box Set.
The check from WWE indicates that she was paid the $305,563.46 for a time period of October 1st, 2011 to December 31st 2011.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|19||"Stone Cold" Steve Austin Denies Yet Another WrestleMania 32 Related Story|
|9||Vince Russo Rips TNA For Their Big Announcement: "TNA Has Literally Become A Joke"|
|9||CM Punk Blasts Susan G. Komen For The Cure On Twitter|
|8||Report: TNA Talents Believed Dixie Carter’s Big Announcement Would Be A New TV Deal|
|7||TNA Responds To Finn Balor’s Picture Outside Of Their Headquarters|