- Former Women’s Champion Debra “Madusa” Miceli posted a photo of one of her WWE royalty checks on Facebook last night. She since deleted the post but the photo remains. The photo shows that WWE recently paid Madusa $305,563.46 in royalties. It provides an interesting look at how WWE pays past performers.
The breakdown looks like this:
* She was paid $39,921.21 under a “Direct Video” category for her appearance in what appears to be WWE’s Top 50 Most Shocking Moments DVD.
* WWE paid her $171,431.78 under the “Video” category for her appearance on the Greatest Superstars of the 90′s DVD.
* Under the same category, WWE paid her $81,014.78 and $9,891.90 more for the “Most Shocking” DVD.
* Madusa was paid $3,303.79 for her appearance on the WrestleMania Box Set.
The check from WWE indicates that she was paid the $305,563.46 for a time period of October 1st, 2011 to December 31st 2011.
|Backstage Update on Undertaker's Streak Ending, Last Minute Change of Plans and McMahon's Involvement|
|DDP Speaks About WWE Hall Of Fame, His Thoughts on Jake and Hall Being Inducted, Ultimate Warrior's Death|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|7||Daniel Bryan's Father Passes Away|
|6||TNA Creative Being Very Secretive Lately, Backstage News on Young's World Title Win, More|
|5||WWE RAW Report - April 21, 2014|
|5||Storyline Update on Daniel Bryan, How Long He Might Be Out of Action For|
|4||Mick Foley Talks More About Why He's Not Signing a New WWE Legends Deal|