- Former Women’s Champion Debra “Madusa” Miceli posted a photo of one of her WWE royalty checks on Facebook last night. She since deleted the post but the photo remains. The photo shows that WWE recently paid Madusa $305,563.46 in royalties. It provides an interesting look at how WWE pays past performers.
The breakdown looks like this:
* She was paid $39,921.21 under a “Direct Video” category for her appearance in what appears to be WWE’s Top 50 Most Shocking Moments DVD.
* WWE paid her $171,431.78 under the “Video” category for her appearance on the Greatest Superstars of the 90’s DVD.
* Under the same category, WWE paid her $81,014.78 and $9,891.90 more for the “Most Shocking” DVD.
* Madusa was paid $3,303.79 for her appearance on the WrestleMania Box Set.
The check from WWE indicates that she was paid the $305,563.46 for a time period of October 1st, 2011 to December 31st 2011.
|Jim Ross Discusses Turbulent Relationship With Vince McMahon and Lack Of Main Event Talent In Wrestling|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||WWE Signs Fives New Development Talents, Photo and Details|
|7||Wrestler Files Lawsuit Against WWE for Mistreatment of Wrestlers|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|6||WWE and CM Punk Reportedly Reach A Deal|
|6||Josh Mathews Comments on Backstage Fight In WWE, Why He's Not Interested In Returning|