– Below are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on September 23rd in Albuquerque, New Mexico drew 4,400 fans for $110,000.
* RAW on September 24th in El Paso, Texas drew a sellout of 7,000 fans for $200,000.
* SmackDown on September 24th in Amarillo, Texas drew 3,769 fans for $116,000.
* The WWE Supershow on September 25th in Lubbock, Texas drew 3,500 fans for $94,000.
– The aspects of WWE sticking to PG programming are said to be less solid than before.
– WWE is expected to begin the promotion for their WWE Network in the next few months. The plan is still to have the network go live by the end of 2012.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|7||More Controversial Social Media Posts From WWE NXT Diva Zahra Schreiber Uncovered|
|7||WWE Releases Zahra Schreiber Today Due To Offensive Remarks|
|6||Hulk Hogan GMA Recap: Why He Made Racist Remarks, Brooke Hogan, And WWE|
|5||Report: Vince McMahon Felt That The Undertaker Had To Beat Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam|
|4||Report: Roman Reigns Was Originally Supposed To Be On The Cover Of WWE 2K16, Not Steve Austin|