- Below are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on September 23rd in Albuquerque, New Mexico drew 4,400 fans for $110,000.
* RAW on September 24th in El Paso, Texas drew a sellout of 7,000 fans for $200,000.
* SmackDown on September 24th in Amarillo, Texas drew 3,769 fans for $116,000.
* The WWE Supershow on September 25th in Lubbock, Texas drew 3,500 fans for $94,000.
– The aspects of WWE sticking to PG programming are said to be less solid than before.
– WWE is expected to begin the promotion for their WWE Network in the next few months. The plan is still to have the network go live by the end of 2012.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Kane Still Shocked About The Undertaker's Streak Ending, Talks About Jacob Goodnight Movie Character|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|33||Fan Posts Account Of Experience With CM Punk and AJ Lee at Wednesday's Chicago Blackhawks Game|
|9||Chris Jericho Says He Won't Return To WWE For Fandango Type Feuds In Future|
|9||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|6||TNA Playing Down Kurt Angle Return Rumors|
|6||Brock Lesnar's Return and the 2014 WWE Slammy Awards Confirmed for RAW Later This Year|