- Below are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on September 23rd in Albuquerque, New Mexico drew 4,400 fans for $110,000.
* RAW on September 24th in El Paso, Texas drew a sellout of 7,000 fans for $200,000.
* SmackDown on September 24th in Amarillo, Texas drew 3,769 fans for $116,000.
* The WWE Supershow on September 25th in Lubbock, Texas drew 3,500 fans for $94,000.
– The aspects of WWE sticking to PG programming are said to be less solid than before.
– WWE is expected to begin the promotion for their WWE Network in the next few months. The plan is still to have the network go live by the end of 2012.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|19||Backstage News on Roman Reigns' WrestleMania 31 Push, How WWE Sees Dean Ambrose, More|
|16||Video: CM Punk Talks to ESPN About His MMA Skills, Vince McMahon & Dana White, More|
|11||Backstage News on WWE NXT Takeover Creative, WWE Legend Holds Tryouts, TLC Attendance|
|8||Speculation on Heat Between Big Show and Roman Reigns After Punch on Monday's WWE RAW|
|8||Brock Lesnar Slimming Down for UFC Return?, Backstage Talk on His WWE Future, More|