- Below are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on September 23rd in Albuquerque, New Mexico drew 4,400 fans for $110,000.
* RAW on September 24th in El Paso, Texas drew a sellout of 7,000 fans for $200,000.
* SmackDown on September 24th in Amarillo, Texas drew 3,769 fans for $116,000.
* The WWE Supershow on September 25th in Lubbock, Texas drew 3,500 fans for $94,000.
– The aspects of WWE sticking to PG programming are said to be less solid than before.
– WWE is expected to begin the promotion for their WWE Network in the next few months. The plan is still to have the network go live by the end of 2012.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||WWE Issues Apology for Angle on RAW Last Night|
|6||Top WWE Writer Releases Song About Children Praying In School, Comments on the Subject|
|5||The Undertaker and McCool Participate In Family Event, Mickie Comments on Giving Birth|
|4||Another WWE Tag Team Name Revealed, More on "nWo Sting" Being on WWE's New DVD Artwork|
|4||WWE Officials Concerned About Another #HijackRaw Movement and CM Punk Chants Tonight|