– Below are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on September 23rd in Albuquerque, New Mexico drew 4,400 fans for $110,000.
* RAW on September 24th in El Paso, Texas drew a sellout of 7,000 fans for $200,000.
* SmackDown on September 24th in Amarillo, Texas drew 3,769 fans for $116,000.
* The WWE Supershow on September 25th in Lubbock, Texas drew 3,500 fans for $94,000.
– The aspects of WWE sticking to PG programming are said to be less solid than before.
– WWE is expected to begin the promotion for their WWE Network in the next few months. The plan is still to have the network go live by the end of 2012.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Jim Ross Speaks On The Undertaker Losing At WrestleMania 32, WWE Global Cruiserweight Series, John Cena|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||The League Of Nations Splitting Up This Week|
|5||The WWE Network Cracking Down On People Sharing Their Account - Details|
|5||Report: WWE Looking Into The Ric Flair Airport Incident|
|5||TNA Star Re-Signs With The Promotion|
|4||WWE Files New Trademark, Slammy Awards Category Removed From The WWE Network, Enzo Amore|