– Below are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on September 23rd in Albuquerque, New Mexico drew 4,400 fans for $110,000.
* RAW on September 24th in El Paso, Texas drew a sellout of 7,000 fans for $200,000.
* SmackDown on September 24th in Amarillo, Texas drew 3,769 fans for $116,000.
* The WWE Supershow on September 25th in Lubbock, Texas drew 3,500 fans for $94,000.
– The aspects of WWE sticking to PG programming are said to be less solid than before.
– WWE is expected to begin the promotion for their WWE Network in the next few months. The plan is still to have the network go live by the end of 2012.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||Destination America reportedly drop TNA Impact Wrestling|
|3||Eric Bischoff, Garett Bischoff and Jason Hervey Suing TNA for Unpaid Money|
|3||Josh Matthews upset at WWE hypocrisy, lets fans know he's got a lot of money|
|3||More Details on Sunny Being Close to Signing Adult Film Deal with Vivid, Her First Scene|
|2||Sunny Addresses Adult Movie Reports, HHH Holds Backstage Meeting, Tyler Breeze, WWE Stars Talk Prom|