– Here are some updated numbers from recent WWE Studios projects:
* The Marine: Homefront sold $2,570,365 worth of DVD units and $730,820 worth of Blu-ray units since its release in March.
* 12 Rounds: Reloaded sold $919,421 worth of DVD units and $584,831 in Blu-ray units since June.
* The Call sold 468,917 DVD units from June 30th through August 4th for $8,513,782 and 133,371 Blu-ray units for $3,142,841.
* Dead Man Down sold 188,501 DVD units from July 14th through August 4th for a gross of $3,418,711. During the same period, the movie sold 94,905 Blu-ray units for $1,824,178.
– Former WWE star Hakushi turns 47 years old today.
– WWE Diva Cameron and her boyfriend Vincent spent Thanksgiving handing out food and clothing to homeless people in Venice Beach.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|11||More On Long-Term Plans For Roman Reigns|
|6||Randy Orton To Undergo Neck Surgery After He Has Shoulder Surgery|
|4||Bret Hart On Who Is The Best Wrestling Manager Ever: “Paul Heyman Is The Best Manager In Wrestling”|
|4||Three Divas Want WWE To Bring Back The Women's Championship|
|3||CM Punk Gives UFC Fighters An Idea For Promos, JBL On Hulk Hogan|