- Here are some updated numbers from recent WWE Studios projects:
* The Marine: Homefront sold $2,570,365 worth of DVD units and $730,820 worth of Blu-ray units since its release in March.
* 12 Rounds: Reloaded sold $919,421 worth of DVD units and $584,831 in Blu-ray units since June.
* The Call sold 468,917 DVD units from June 30th through August 4th for $8,513,782 and 133,371 Blu-ray units for $3,142,841.
* Dead Man Down sold 188,501 DVD units from July 14th through August 4th for a gross of $3,418,711. During the same period, the movie sold 94,905 Blu-ray units for $1,824,178.
– Former WWE star Hakushi turns 47 years old today.
– WWE Diva Cameron and her boyfriend Vincent spent Thanksgiving handing out food and clothing to homeless people in Venice Beach.
|Jim Ross Discusses Turbulent Relationship With Vince McMahon and Lack Of Main Event Talent In Wrestling|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||WWE Signs Fives New Development Talents, Photo and Details|
|7||Wrestler Files Lawsuit Against WWE for Mistreatment of Wrestlers|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|6||Dean Ambrose Talks About Being a Fan Favorite, Zeus Calls Out John Cena, HIAC Video|
|6||WWE and CM Punk Reportedly Reach A Deal|