- The new issue of WWE Magazine features an article on 13 reasons why 2013 may be WWE’s biggest year yet. Here are a few of those reasons:
* The Road to WrestleMania leads to New York & New Jersey
* New Superstars from NXT
* RAW’s 20th anniversary in January and in September, the 20th anniversary of Paul Heyman taking over ECW
* New Iron Man, GI Joe, Wolverine and Superman movies means new ring gear from Kofi Kingston
* WWE Insider from WWE Magazine moving over to iPad, Android and Kindle
* AJ Lee – future WWE Divas Champion?
– The New Age Outlaws “BG” James and Billy Gunn have been announced for the December 27th RAW live event in Madison Square Garden and the December 28th RAW live event from the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island.
As noted yesterday, Big E Langston has also been added to next week’s Holiday tour. WWE’s announcement notes that he will be in Dolph Ziggler’s corner with AJ Lee as Ziggler takes on John Cena. The Long Island show will also feature Ryback, Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. The Shield will also be in action at the MSG show but Ryback will be facing Heyman in singles action.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||WWE Planning To Increase Sexual Tension As Part Of AJ Lee and Paige Storyline|
|6||Details On Sting and WrestleMania 31, Legendary Announcer To Honor Jerry Lawler|
|5||Steve Austin Training for WWE Return?, Why NXT Stars Were Not Used On Raw|
|4||Actor Says He Wants to Host WWE RAW, Damien Sandow Snaps Streak, Teddy Long|
|4||Head Writer for WWE NXT TV Revealed, Inspiration Behind Hideo Itami's Name Change, More|