– A new WWE survey on the upcoming WWE Network asks fans interest in WWE possibly moving their monthly pay-per-views to the network as “monthly specials.”
The proposed option reads like this:
“This network would include all of WWE’s monthly pay-per-view events to the lineup at no additional cost. Rather than having to pay for them, they would now be monthly specials with the same match quality you’re used to seeing on pay-per-view for no additional cost. These events would only be on The WWE Network.”
The following other options were listed in the survey as possible programming:
* Classic footage of older promotions like WCW, NWA, ECW and the AWA.
* New non-wrestling shows.
* WWE talents hosting their favorite movies.
* Repeats of RAW and SmackDown.
* New weekly live in-ring shows.
* Daily in-studio interactive shows similar to news programs or SportsCenter.
* Interactive call-in shows hosted by WWE talents.
* Reality show with former WWE stars living in a house.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||News On When WWE Decided To Have Sheamus Win The WWE Championship, Cesaro Injury Update|
|8||WWE Survivor Series 2015 PPV Results: New WWE Champion Crowned|
|7||John Cena Explains Why Now Is A Good Time To Take Time Off From WWE|
|7||Awesome Kong Retires From Pro Wrestling|
|7||Mick Foley: I Am On The Verge Of Becoming A Former WWE Fan|