- A new WWE survey on the upcoming WWE Network asks fans interest in WWE possibly moving their monthly pay-per-views to the network as “monthly specials.”
The proposed option reads like this:
“This network would include all of WWE’s monthly pay-per-view events to the lineup at no additional cost. Rather than having to pay for them, they would now be monthly specials with the same match quality you’re used to seeing on pay-per-view for no additional cost. These events would only be on The WWE Network.”
The following other options were listed in the survey as possible programming:
* Classic footage of older promotions like WCW, NWA, ECW and the AWA.
* New non-wrestling shows.
* WWE talents hosting their favorite movies.
* Repeats of RAW and SmackDown.
* New weekly live in-ring shows.
* Daily in-studio interactive shows similar to news programs or SportsCenter.
* Interactive call-in shows hosted by WWE talents.
* Reality show with former WWE stars living in a house.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||Backstage News on Vince McMahon Returning to WWE TV, Post-WrestleMania Pushes Planned|
|10||Buff Bagwell Says CM Punk Is Too Small, John Cena Isn't As Big As The Rock and More|
|6||More on Linda McMahon Inducting Ultimate Warrior Into WWE HOF, Who Else Was Discussed|
|5||Possible SummerSlam Opponents for Batista, No Brother vs. Brother at Mania, Cameron Note|
|5||Former WWE Diva Gets Married In Mexico, New WWE Total Divas Preview Clip with Natalya|