– A new WWE survey on the upcoming WWE Network asks fans interest in WWE possibly moving their monthly pay-per-views to the network as “monthly specials.”
The proposed option reads like this:
“This network would include all of WWE’s monthly pay-per-view events to the lineup at no additional cost. Rather than having to pay for them, they would now be monthly specials with the same match quality you’re used to seeing on pay-per-view for no additional cost. These events would only be on The WWE Network.”
The following other options were listed in the survey as possible programming:
* Classic footage of older promotions like WCW, NWA, ECW and the AWA.
* New non-wrestling shows.
* WWE talents hosting their favorite movies.
* Repeats of RAW and SmackDown.
* New weekly live in-ring shows.
* Daily in-studio interactive shows similar to news programs or SportsCenter.
* Interactive call-in shows hosted by WWE talents.
* Reality show with former WWE stars living in a house.
|WWE to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo This Week, Scotty 2 Hotty Helping Mick Foley, Jerry Lawler DVD Trailer|
|Surprises on Next Week's Live TNA Impact Wrestling, TNA Releases Promo and Details for Slammiversary|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||Backstage Update on Vince McMahon Giving Lana a Big Push|
|6||Celebrity Says She's No Longer a WWE Fan Due to Triple H's Love for Floyd Mayweather|
|4||WWE Star Possibly Injured, Eva Marie Does a Crossbody, WWE Star Turns 38, Titus on Getting a "Push"|
|2||New Photo of Dixie Carter & Steve Austin, Taz Podcast Wins Award, X Division Stars Talk Title Match|
|2||Backstage WWE Notes on Samoa Joe and Jim Ross, Top WWE Superstars Missing Weekend Events|