- The official WWE website has published an article looking at when The Undertaker may return to the ring after Triple H stated Monday at the 2012 Slammy Awards, “You have not seen the last of The Undertaker.”
WWE states, “Now the only question is when The Undertaker will make his return again? Will it be at the Royal Rumble, making a bid for a championship opportunity at WrestleMania? Or perhaps the Elimination Chamber, where a similar opportunity may present itself? The past two years, The Phenom resurfaced on Raw both to receive and to accept a WrestleMania challenge. Perhaps in his seclusion, he’s selected a Superstar as a potential opponent.
“It could be tomorrow. It could be next Friday. It could be the week before WrestleMania. Either way, the promise is out there: “You have not seen the last of The Undertaker.” Now, all that’s left to do is wait.”
– The following matches and segments were cut from this week’s airing of Raw on Hulu.com.
* “Tell Me I Did NOT Just See That” Moment of The Year: 2012 Slammy Award Winner Presentation by Booker T, with appearances by The Boogeyman, Brad Maddox, and Kofi Kingston.
* The Eve vs. Kaitlyn match.
* The Kofi Kingston vs. Tensai match.
* The Great Khali vs. David Otunga match.
* Trending Now Award: 2012 Slammy Award Presentation by Zack Ryder and Layla.
* The Miz, Alberto Del Rio and Tommy Dreamer vs. 3MB – Six-Man Tag Team Match.
* Newcomer of the Year: 2012 Slammy Award Presentation by Sheamus.
– Ric Flair is featured in today’s “Superstar Spotlight” on WWE.com.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||Clarification On Why The Rock Was Upset With His Royal Rumble Appearance|
|14||WWE Reportedly Makes Big Change to WrestleMania 31 Plans for Daniel Bryan, Battle Royal News|
|14||Which Hall Of Famer Did WWE Originally Want To Lead Degeneration-X?|
|13||Mark Madden: WWE Won't Pay Brock Lesnar Enough And Don't Think Daniel Bryan Is Over|
|12||WWE Implements New Rule About Dating Within the Company, Son of Former WWE Star Works Rumble|