- Some familiar faces could be returning to WWE in the coming months as there has been a push from several top talents for the organization to bring back some “solid hand” wrestlers that were previously released.
With the lack of depth on the main roster, WWE officials are giving serious consideration to the suggestion. Individuals they have in mind would be of the mid-card variety to assist younger talent, as well as provide solid performances for the company.
There is a short list of potential names WWE is interested in, but no one has been contacted yet.
– Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson will be chatting with fans Sunday afternoon via Twitter. He announced Saturday, “Inspiration, information & a good dirty joke. Been too long.. you & me LIVE! SUNDAY 1pm EST.”
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||Chris Jericho Says CM Punk Has Cut All Contact With Him Since Leaving WWE|
|10||John Cena Says Turning Heel Would Be A "Poor Business Decision"|
|8||WWE Corporate Updates "Talent Wellness" Section, Includes Domestic Violence Policy|
|7||Backstage Talk on Randy Orton and WWE Creative, Update on Lesnar's Return, Jericho Video|
|7||More on Mickie James Being Interested In a WWE Return, First Match Since Giving Birth Revealed|