WWE stocks have been doing great in recent times and they have been on a steady rise since the news of the company’s new TV deals for Raw and SmackDown broke out.
And it appears that some WWE Executives have decided to cash in to this situation as it has been revealed that a number of company officials have recently sold some stocks worth $160,807,208.
According to the SEC filing posted on Monday, WWE Executives including Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and Kevin Dunn unloaded stocks while the prices were at $82.92 a share. Below is a list of Executives with the value of the stocks they sold:
- Executive Vice President, Television Production, Kevin Dunn: 122,926 shares for $10,193,023.90
- Co-President, Michelle Wilson: 121,181 shares for $10,048,328.50
- Co-President, George Barros: 120,546 shares for $9,995,474.32
- Chief Brand Officer, Stephanie McMahon Levesque: 17,373 shares for $1,440,569.16
- Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events & Creative, Paul Levesque (Triple H): 17,272 shares for $1,432194.24
- President, WWE Studios, Michael Luisi: 16,579 shares for $1,374,730,68
- Corporate Controller, Mark Kowal: 4,913 shares for $407,385.96