- Paul Heyman made a special appearance on Mark Madden’s radio show in Pittsburgh yesterday to talk about WWE SummerSlam. Here are some highlights:
* He at first turned down Brock Lesnar’s invitation to come back to WWE with him. Heyman said he felt WWE doesn’t know how to promote Brock as a fighter. Heyman feels he was brought back in part because he knows how to market Brock’s fighter persona.
* He wasn’t sure if he was brought back with another Superstar how well his mic work would have went but his relationship is natural with Lesnar.
* There have been no problems working with Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. He thinks they enjoy having someone who rips them because it gives people a reason to get behind them and cheer them more.
* Heyman feels Lesnar had his run in MMA but if the deal was right, he would very much consider it.
* Heyman said it’s easy to say no, he would not run another wrestling promotion but if someone came to him and offered the right deal and the right freedom, then he would consider it. He doesn’t think it will happen.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||Triple H Breaks Character To Console Crying Fan During Raw Main Event|
|12||*Spoiler* Dolph Ziggler Takes Shot At CM Punk During SmackDown Promo|
|8||WWE Mocks CM Punk On Twitter, Punk Responds?|
|6||Backstage News on Jerry Lawler Going to SmackDown, Why Lance Storm Turned Down NXT, More|
|6||Backstage News on a WWE Veteran Retiring from In-Ring Competition Soon, Plans for Stardust|