- Thanks to @taychapman for texting us live spoilers from tonight’s WWE SmackDown tapings in Tulsa, Oklahoma:
* SmackDown kicks off with Randy Orton coming to the ring. Orton says he will prove he’s the greatest champion ever and wants to publicly apologize to The Authority. Daniel Bryan interrupts and says Orton should apologize to us for being a pretend champion. Bryan says he’s the first in line for the new champion and challenges Orton to a match tonight.
* Fandango vs. Big E Langston is up next with Damien Sandow on commentary. Big E gets the win by pinfall.
* They show the SmackDown opening in WWE 2K14 style.
* Bad News Barrett is out next. His bad news is that the WWE Universe is gullible.
* Kofi Kingston comes out and poses on the turnbuckles until Alberto Del Rio attacks him from behind. There is no match between the two.
* The Shield cut a promo about who will face CM Punk tonight. It doesn’t look like they all agree but it’s going to be Punk vs. Dean Ambrose.
* Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel is up next. Axel gets the win for his team after sneaking in a pin.
* CM Punk vs. Dean Ambrose is up next with no Seth Rollins or Roman Reigns at ringside yet. Punk got the win via GTS. Rollins or Reigns did not interfere.
* Backstage segment with Rey Mysterio, Zeb Colter, Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro.
* Tamina Snuka vs. Natalya is up next. AJ Lee is on commentary. Natalya gets the win via pinfall.
* Rey Mysterio and Big Show defeated Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro. Rey got the pin after jumping from Big Show’s shoulders.
* They show the latest Michael Cole and Triple H interview.
* Bad News Barrett comes out again. Good news is there will be one champion at TLC. Bad news is there will be pain in the match.
* Randy Orton defeated Daniel Bryan by pinfall after hitting the RKO. The Wyatt Family distracted Bryan before the end of the match then Bray Wyatt appeared on the big screen and told Bryan to join them.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|19||WWE Survivor Series Report - 11/23/14|
|10||Sting Makes His WWE TV Debut, Possible Match Against Triple H?, Update on The Authority|
|10||WWE RAW Report - 11/24/14|
|9||*Spoiler* Huge, Huge Name Scheduled to Make WWE TV Debut at Survivor Series|
|8||Backstage News on Sting vs. Triple H or The Undertaker, Speculation on Sting's WWE Future|