- Below is the updated card for WWE’s return to Madison Square Garden next week:
* CM Punk vs. The Miz vs. Alberto Del Rio in a cage match
* 13 Man Battle Royal with the winner facing US Champion Zack Ryder
* Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston vs. Primo & Epico
* Eve Torres vs. Beth Phoenix with Kelly Kelly as referee in a Santa’s Little Helper Match
* Jerry Lawler vs. David Otunga
* Santino Marella vs. Jack Swagger
* Mick Foley and The Bella Twins will be hosts
– WWE’s longterm plans for the new Network is to help eventually brand the company as more of a lifestyle instead of just a “sports entertainment and pro wrestling company.”
This is something that Vince McMahon has been pushing for years. WWE is looking to completely re-invent the wheel over the next few years and the Network will lead the way.
– WWE has been doing a lot of internal work on a physical Hall of Fame over the past few weeks. Currently they are looking at buildings in Florida as well as the Northeast United States and trying to secure historical pieces for the Hall.
|Chris Jericho on Why the Current WWE Product Is Better Than The Attitude Era, What He Looks for In New Stars|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|7||WWE Corporate Updates "Talent Wellness" Section, Includes Domestic Violence Policy|
|7||Backstage Talk on Randy Orton and WWE Creative, Update on Lesnar's Return, Jericho Video|
|6||Paige and Alicia Fox Joining Cast Of Total Divas|
|5||Chris Jericho Claims Kofi Kingston and Vince McMahon Once Had a Physical Altercation|