- Here’s the updated list of WWE NXT live events:
* December 5th in Tampa, FL
* December 7th in Cocoa Beach, FL
* December 12th in Tampa, FL
* December 14th in Crystal River, FL
* December 19th in Tampa, FL
* December 20th in Orlando, FL
* January 19th in Winter Park, FL
– BroadwayWorld.com reports that WWE is partnering with celebrity trainer and fitness author Larysa DiDio to promote family health and wellness. DiDio will focus on educating families about living healthy lifestyles and raising awareness about childhood obesity rates that currently face youth throughout the world via WWE live events, social media and digital platforms.
She will also produce monthly blogs and social media posts across WWE’s platforms. DiDio will also collaborate with WWE on the development of custom content focused on family health and wellness activities, encouraging kids to live healthy lifestyles. The content will feature ideas for exercising at home (indoors and outdoors), fun family activities (hiking, biking and walks), as well as nutritional advice on healthy snacking and meals.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||Clarification On Why The Rock Was Upset With His Royal Rumble Appearance|
|14||WWE Reportedly Makes Big Change to WrestleMania 31 Plans for Daniel Bryan, Battle Royal News|
|14||Which Hall Of Famer Did WWE Originally Want To Lead Degeneration-X?|
|13||Mark Madden: WWE Won't Pay Brock Lesnar Enough And Don't Think Daniel Bryan Is Over|
|12||WWE Implements New Rule About Dating Within the Company, Son of Former WWE Star Works Rumble|