The Clash Of Champions PPV is right around the corner and the betting odds for the show taking place this Sunday Night have also been revealed.
While the odds for most of the matches point towards obvious result, there are some surprising favorites emerging from the match card of the upcoming show.
One such surprise is the emergence of Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler as the favorites in the Raw Team Championship Match against the team of Braun Strowman and Seth Rollins.
Other favorites to win their match include the WWE Champion Kofi Kingston, the SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley and the United States Champion AJ Styles. You can check out the full betting odds for the show courtesy of BetOnline below:
- Seth Rollins -300 vs. Braun Strowman +200
- Becky Lynch -120 vs. Sasha Banks -120
- Kofi Kingston -170 vs. Randy Orton +130
- Bayley -150 vs. Charlotte Flair +110
- Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman +200 vs. Dolph Ziggler & Bobby Roode -300
- Roman Reigns -450 vs. Rowan +275
- AJ Styles -300 vs. Cedric Alexander +200
- The New Day -160 vs. The Revival +120
- Shinsuke Nakamura -250 vs. The Miz +170
- Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross -300 vs. Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville +200
- Drew Gulak -140 vs. Humberto Carrillo+125 vs. Lince Dorado +500
Are you excited for Sunday’s Clash Of Champions PPV? Let us know your thoughts on the match card for the event in the comment section below.