The YouTube sensation Logan Paul was seemingly on his way out of WWE. ‘The Maverick’ faced Seth Rollins at WrestleMania 39 Night One. The match was full of high-flying action, and hard-hitting offense. It also featured Paul’s friend — English YouTuber and rapper, KSI. Though Paul had the backup, it was Seth Rollins who won the contest after delivering a mid-air superkick before following up with his signature stomp to secure the pinfall.
While there was speculation that he could be leaving WWE, that is seemingly not the case.
Logan Paul renews contract
Paul took to his Twitter account and posted a picture with WWE Chief Content Officer Triple H holding the WWE contract. His caption read:
“Contract renewed @WWE”
— Logan Paul (@LoganPaul) April 10, 2023
Previously, Logan Paul spoke with WWE’s backstage interviewer Cathy Kelley about the contest itself. Though he lost the match, Paul admitted he felt fairly satisfied with his performance last night, which happened to also fall on his 28th birthday.
“I don’t even care if I lost,” Paul said. “At one point I thought this was the worst birthday ever. It was a moment in time where I ended my rookie year on an embarrassing loss to Seth Rollins in front of 80,000 people at SoFi Stadium. I accidentally frog-splashed my business partner and friend KSI through the table, and I currently have no job because my contract ended. So, it’s not ideal, but I’m feeling actually pretty good right now.”
As Paul alluded to, his contract with WWE had officially come to an end. It is not known if Paul would re-sign with the company. However, Paul did reveal where he’d be headed next. “I’m going to Dave and Buster’s,” he said. “I love Dave and Buster’s. My power card is full of points. Me, I’m saving up for a drone.”